Digital and Technology Business Partner
Location: Belrose, New South Wales, AUS
Would you like to be part of an exciting journey in a truly global environment? Then you might be what we are looking for!
You will be part of a daring, caring and high performing culture here at PANDORA, based at our Pacific head office in Belrose. The primary purpose of the Business Partner, Global Digital & Technology for Pacific is to be the strategic interface between Global Digital & Technology (Global DT) and one assigned market (Pacific). The Business Partner, Global DT will collaborate closely with the Market leadership and the rest of Global DT, specifically focusing on building relationships with key stakeholders, driving change management on larger Global DT deliveries into the market, align market and global strategy/roadmaps and leverage the capabilities of Pandora’s global product tech teams.
Key focuses of the role include:
- Manage engagement framework for maintaining close relationships with key Market and Global DT stakeholders, and proactively support the commercial market in Pacific on a daily basis
- Oversee the launch of larger Global DT deliveries into the Pacific and help to maximize the positive impact on the Market
- Ensure adoption of Pandora’s Global Digital Strategy in the commercial Market and serve as Subject Matter Expert(SME) on Pandora's tech agenda through continuous and clear communication with quality content
- Create transparency by maintaining and sharing the cluster subset of Global DT’s Release Roadmap
- Represent Global DT in promoting products, services, capabilities and operating model, while ensuring that the Market has the tech solutions needed
- Support in performing requirement analysis and preparing recommendations and Market/tech roadmaps for Pacific
- Support in developing lean business cases etc. for new larger Global DT investments into the market
Our ideal candidate is someone who is highly motivated and has a self-starter approach to lead the Pacific market to success.
Specific skills and experience include:
- 3-5 years’ experience in partnering roles or similar in a Digital & Technology context
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, IT/Digital (or similar)
- Preferably experience from virtual leadership positions
- Preferably experience from retail, fashion or FMCG industries
- Collaborative and supportive style to encourage an organisation to continually improve
- Excellent communication skills and strong experience in dealing with stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Pandora Global Digital & Technology team in Australia. This position is working in a full time capacity and we are offering an attractive salary package that includes a wide variety of staff benefits including generous staff discount, day off for your birthday and Health cover after a qualifying period just to name a few!
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 26,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19.0 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) in 2020.