Location: Hong Kong
About the job
We need someone who is self-motivated and performance-driven to join us in initiating changes and take up new challenges in a dynamic business setting. On the other hand, we provide you with an open-minded, friendly, supportive and energetic environment to pursue your career ambitions.
Principal Job Responsibilities:
• Oversee the trading activities and partner with local teams to achieve the financial objectives of our direct-to-consumer sites.
• Liaise with marketing and CRM team in the planning of digital marketing campaigns to meet the performance metric of traffic, conversion, retention, revenue and profitability.
• Monitor campaign effectiveness and summarize learnings.
• Review local sales forecast and monitor KPI on daily basis.
• Provide insights to sales, web analytics, merchandise and other operational analysis. Give suggestions to improve the daily trading activities.
• Build knowledge in customer insights, retail benchmarking, consumer trends and trading best practices.
• Own the P&L of marketplaces.
• Budget and sales forecast.
• Manage the relationship with marketplaces and coordinate the marketing campaigns.
• Align with marketing team on the marketplace promotional strategy.
• Work with Merchandising team to define the merchandising strategy and assortment plan.
• Fill in incoming PO, coordinate with Supply chain in shipment and keep track of inventory.
• Monitor daily sales performance and upload transactional data in internal systems.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Degree holder major in business administration or related disciplines.
• Minimum 8 years working experiences, in which 5 years related eCommerce experiences.
• Premium retails/ international brands preferred.
• Sales driven, exceptional attention to detail, can-do attitude.
• Ability to work under pressure and multi-tasking.
• Good written and verbal communication skills (English and Mandarin), other Asian language is an advantage.
SHINE WITH US
We want to become the world’s most loved jewelry brand. Come join us. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified. If you are not contacted by us within 6 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.