Public Relations Manager
Location: Hong Kong
Public Relations Manager
About the position:
Due to business expansion, we are currently seeking an experienced and energetic PR Manager with a commercial mind and appreciation of all consumer media touch points to join our regional marketing team.
The role of traditional PR no longer exists so we are looking for a candidate that has a solid understanding of the codependence of consumer press and digital press.
Principal Job Responsibilities:
• Work with Brand Marketing Director on overall regional PR Strategy and approach to implement effective PR angles / stories to drive free publicity during Key Campaigns / Events while strategically sustaining PR noise around Brand / Products
• Plan execution and implement regional PR calendar base on PR strategies and plans through an integrated calendar for Brand / Products and Retail for the region.
• Plan execution and implement for PR placement for brand / products via a strategic horizontal / vertical media / media relations strategy for defined brand / product strategy & objectives
• Execution of all related PR related works in relation to Brand Campaigns / special projects/ product launches including prepare all the content materials and event planning and execution.
• Develop and maintain strong media relationships and a strong network so PANDORA is at the forefront of their minds as a desirable and contemporary jewellery brand
• Execute PR plans across different media channels and work with Digital team for ePR
• Develop regional Influencer approach base on Global resources and content, and execute action plan to do seeding for Key influencers / opinion leaders / media / celebrities to drive brand heat / energy for selected markets
• Monitor PR and related agencies work and measure with specific KPI
• Work closely with marketing managers on ATL media buying for PRINT in order to maximize and to leverage the media spend to gain quality coverage for the PANDORA brand.
• Responsible for content development of media materials, e.g. press releases, product description, event materials, etc.
• Responsible for handling press enquiries and pro-actively pitch for suitable press coverage for selected markets.
• Plan and organize product launch press events, media tours, executive interviews, editorial shootings, etc. to maximize exposure through media relations
• To be highly efficient and accurate at reporting the brand’s press coverage and to achieve Brand KPI for the region
• Work closely with a PR agency and align with internal departments to achieve one-brand-one-voice
Qualifications & Experience:
• Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communications, PR or related field
• Strong writing and story-telling skills – both in traditional CHINESE and ENGLISH. Able to tell stories through PowerPoint and other media.
• Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills, with strong media relations with fashion and lifestyle editors
• Demonstrates good event management skills and experience
• Experience with working with influencers and have good relationship with influencers
• Self-driven and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Highly proactive, organized and detail-minded.
• A excellent team player with strong interpersonal and communications skills.
• Thrives in a fast-pace work environment and can work with tight deadlines
SHINE WITH US
We want to become the world’s most loved jewelry brand. Come join us. Please email your resume to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified. If you are not contacted by us within 6 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.