Regional Account Manager
Location: Hong Kong
The Regional Account Manager is responsible for managing and developing distributor markets to achieve sales budget through maximizing the potential of all existing and new customers while maintaining the brand standards and a high level of customer service, primary for SEA Market.
Principal Job Responsibilities:
- Work with partner on sell out and OTB targets and review in regular basis
- Ensure timely release of new product and manage store inventory to achieve best profitability and stock turn
- Responsible for maximization of sales and profits and is responsible for short and long-term planning in areas such as budgeting, goal setting, and team development with business partner
- Track retail performance, measure compliance, results, and effectiveness; make action plans to ensure the retail targets are reached and follow up in continuously basis
- Work with partners to ensure PANDORA store is consistent and in compliance with all retail guidelines and visual standards
- Develop and execute retail plans to enhance the brand’s position and image
- Communicate a clear and consumer-relevant brand position through flawless in-store execution
- Responsible for identifying areas of opportunity, coordinating programs through collaboration with cross functions
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience in SEA is preferred
- Minimum 6 years solid regional experience with successful proven tracks in business development
- Ambitious and self-driven business developer, with ability to engage excellent business relationships with distributors and other business parties
- Strong business acumen and in-depth knowledge in retail fashion/luxury brands.
- Business orientated mindset: used to working with KPI’s and other performance metrics
- Understanding of retail operations principles and their application in the retail environment
- Highly organized and ability to adapt to quickly changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English, Chinese and another Asian Language is a plus)
- Ability to work well with all levels of management, build partnerships and direct teams
- Self-motivated and driven toward achievement of long-term goals
- Able to work under pressure, meet tight and aggressive deadlines and goals
- University graduate in business related disciplines
SHINE WITH US.
We want to become the world’s most loved jewelry brand. Come join us.
Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Interested parties, please send your latest resume with your present and expected salary to email@example.com . If you are not contacted by us within 6 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.