About the position:
We are currently seeking an experienced and energetic PR & Marketing Specialist with a commercial mind and appreciation of all consumer media touch points to join our Japan Marketing Team.
The candidate should have a solid understanding of the codependence of consumer press and digital press.
Principal Job Responsibilities:
- Work with Marketing Managers and Marketing Director in cluster team on the planning, coordination and execution of integrated marketing plans and brand campaigns.
- Be the key contact for Japan marketing related matters and be familiar with all marketing and PR campaign materials and guidelines from Global.
- Manage and handle PR & Retail marketing budgets.
- Study and assimilate campaign materials from Global.
- Work with local PR agency to research and develop story ideas, translate campaign materials and press releases, press kits and targeted pitches to secure print, online, social and trade coverage.
- Plan, coordinate and execute local media and instore events to raise brand awareness and encourage engagement.
- Establish and maintain ongoing relationships with local media, social influencers, stylists, and celebrity contacts, propose and execute gifting ideas for festivals, birthdays, and commercial occasions.
- Arrange and manage product samples.
- Brief local media and social influencers to drive brand and product awareness.
- Propose and execute seasonal advertorials, booklet, and fashion shootings.
- Supervise media outreach and brand VIP relationship.
- Work closely with other departments to build Go-To-Market alignment.
- Coordinate on-site media visits
- Responsible for campaign reporting and sharing to Cluster Team
- Attend Cluster PR meetings and conference calls
- Work closely with local sales team to plan retail activities to drive traffic to stores
- Work closely with other departments to align local Go-To-Market plan base on TLU and cluster plan
- Based on the retail marketing calendar, develop in-store communication materials and in-mall ads to support marketing initiatives, product launch, seasonal programs, and VIP events
- Brief and supervise in-house designer, local production vendors to ensure deadlines & quality of local production.
Media and Digital Marketing:
- Work with media agency to execute media campaign and prepare materials for ad placements
- Work closely with agency partners in engaging consumers and bringing plans to life
- Manage translated content across digital channels such as website, social media, paid media, eDMs, etc
- Translations, copywriting and coordination of marketing assets
- Execute digital calendar, by following Global guidelines while localizing to market’s needs
- Optimize website content for SEO purposes
- Align and ensure adherence to brand and design guidelines across all digital touch points
SHINE WITH US.
We want to become the world’s most loved jewelry brand. Come join us. Interested parties, please send your latest resume with your current and expected salary to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified. If you are not contacted by us within 6 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.