Category: Retail, Operations
The District Manager is responsible for achieving the Company’s objectives through operational excellence, effective management and development of multiple Store Managers, timely and effective implementation of organizational strategies, policies and best practices.
• Achieve optimal financial results for each store in the District by maximizing topline sales potential and elevate KPIs such as Basket Size, UPT and Conversion Rate
• Recruit, trains, develops and evaluates performance of store team to meet market and company needs. Maintains a constant core of promotable people to fuel retail strategic growth objectives.
• Oversee roster planning for all stores for maximizing productivity and floor coverage.
• Provides adequate challenges for top performers to retain these individuals within the organization.
• Conducts scheduled and unscheduled store visits to ensure standards of the company are met.
• Reinforces the company’s commitment to customer service.
• Ensures that stores are merchandised in a way that is consistent with company philosophies and merchandising plans.
• Ensures that Store Managers maximize business through contests, promotions, and most importantly consistent, ongoing training and development of all employees.
• Encourages and participates in the free flow of information and communication with all store employees and with the Retail Manager. Seeks and resolves employee / employee and manager / employee conflicts fairly, and in a timely manner.
• Communicates regularly in writing and through meetings, the market’s strategy, mission, focus and goals. Builds team spirit and morale by actively seeking and implementing innovative ideas to improve sales, store operations, training as well as regularly recognizes and rewards good performance at all employee levels in PANDORA.
• Performs other duties as directed by Head of Retail and the corporate office.
• Minimum 5 years of retail experience of which 3 years at managerial level
• Retail, consumer goods, and luxury industry preferred
• Experience in multi-store management; managing over 6 stores
• Result oriented with excellent leadership skills and ability to manage a sizable team
• Good analytical mind and problem solving skills
• Excellent people management and coaching skills
• Team player with positive mindset and excellent work ethics
• Ability to handle customer complaint
• Flexible and able to work under pressure
• Proactive, organized and detail-minded
• Able to exercise independent judgment and take action
• Understanding of financial statement and retail metrics
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
• Proficient in PC skills, such as MS Office and POS system
To apply, please submit your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.