Pandora Taiwan - Customer Service Officer
This role will liaise between Pandora and internal/external customers from both stores & online, offering a high level of customer service at all times, including provision of assistance with service and product information and resolving complaints and problems, streamlining and improving the customer experience wherever and whenever possible.
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries via phone, e-mail and live chat.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service enquiries.
- Resolve product or service issues by clarifying the customer’s complaints, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the issue and expediting correction or adjustment. Following up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions in the customer service platform
- Handle product returns/repairs and protect company assets at all times ensuring a high level of security when handling jewellery
- Maintain customer data base (CRM) ensuring data governance and VIP message service.
- Manage, plan and implement new processes and system when needed inducing stock returns and warranty credits
- Ensure customer service platform is being up to date and follow up with developers or vendors for enhancement.
- Manage PANDORA Portal, Demandware, CS, ERP & CRM system applications.
- Manage all customer complaint tracking/ reporting back to the business
- Enhance customer satisfaction by optimization of the process of after sales service process and develop mystery shopper program.
- Review orders to prevent from fraudulent transactions.
- Undertake any other duties including covering for colleagues in other areas as business needs dictate