Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Serve as the liaison between technology and business end-users on the technology side. Responsible for working with the business to analyze business requirements, provide technical expertise, and produce specifications for any new / change to technology applications, carries out 2nd and 3rd level application support. As well as maintain IT applications and projects within the [Manufacturing Planning Applications / Manufacturing Operations Applications / Logistics, Procurement and Quality Applications / Product and Finance Applications / Back Office Applications] * functional area; aligning with global methodologies and standards for project planning and execution, infrastructure, security, and the target application landscape.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for the functional operation of applications and diagnose and resolve functional issues associated with these applications
- Work closely with business users to understand and define business and functional requirements for application development
- Ensure that business operational requirements of applications are met; define acceptance criteria and conduct scenario tests
- Co-ordinate operational service reviews and service improvement initiatives
- Assess changes impact on application operations and estimate the effort and resources required for the changes to the application
- Work closely with Development Manager and Developers and advise on implementation plans and implications for the business users
- Ensure that thorough testing e.g. functional testing UAT, SIT, etc. are well conducted and ensure the testing results correspond to the business expectations
- Act as an escalation point for the Service Support Desk for the application under responsibility (i.e. 2nd and 3rd level support)
- Carry out 2nd and 3rd level support investigations into application problems
- Collaborate with related stakeholders and ensure the smooth adoption of new or enhanced applications into support
- Ensure all relevant application documentation is maintained using standard templates
- Help define application reporting and monitoring requirements and actively work to reduce operational running costs
- Participates in every stage of the change or project lifecycle; from requirements gathering, analysis and design to configuration, testing, training and future maintenance
- Ensuring adherence to global methodologies and IT/product best practices and agreed success criteria
- More than 4 years of experience working with Dynamics AX2012 R3 with understanding in production process and Knowledge of MRP, Production, Planning and Logistics.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in related field is required.
- Strong understanding of technology trends and best practices in Manufacturing and Supply Chain.
- Preferably experience in being a part of an ERP implementation.
- Experience in working in team
- Solid knowledge around Microsoft SureStep methodology.
- Strong business ethics and interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Ability to focus on detail as well as the big picture.
- Ability to work independently as well as to collaborate effectively with others in person and remotely.
- Fluent in Thai and English (spoken and written).
- Structured and well organized.
- Project management knowledge.
- Team player, change agent, and customer-driven mentality.
Interested please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in Pandora and your application to the position above. Our Talent Acquisition team will review your profile for this job opportunity as well as others positions that are suitable to your profile. Should you be selected as a candidate for the position applied, we will notify and contact you for further arrangement.