Project Manager, Business Development (Thailand)
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Gaining alignment and managing differences within the organization. Working with assumptions and uncertainties. Working under pressure of time and workload.
- Drive and participate in project management activities that foster faster and simpler working structure by facilitating cross-functional workshops, securing alignment from all teams, driving initiatives from ideation to execution phase, and following up on the implementation.
- Conducting deep dives into specific areas that need explicit attention by e.g. reactively and proactively mining data, creating governance frameworks, developing presentations, providing ad hoc recommendations and reporting progress to the Director of Business Development and SVP of Manufacturing and the rest of the Manufacturing management team, as well as the Group Operations Management team and supports on various requests from Global Office.
- Create governance and framework for the responsible projects.
- Some reporting tasks under the Business Development team to be expected.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor/Master degree in business, engineering, or finance are preferred.
- Any other fields are also acceptable but depends on the work experiences and skills.
- Background in project management related to either operation, supply chain, or finance for at least 2 years is preferred.
- Background working with consulting firm is a plus.
- Working with management or executive management is also required.
- Experience working in an international firm is also preferred.
- Excellent communication in English and Thai
- English proficiency (reading, writing, speaking)
- Fast learner and can-do attitude
- Problem solving skill
- Critical and logical thinking
- Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint
Interested please submit your application to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in Pandora and your application to the position above.
Our Talent Acquisition team will review your profile for this job opportunity as well as others positions that are suitable to your profile. Should you be selected as a candidate for the position applied, we will notify and contact you for further arrangement.