Solution Architect, Manufacturing Technology (Based Bangkok, Thailand)
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Drive the definition and implementation of digital & technology strategy and overall architecture for Pandora Manufacturing CoE.
Leadership for a dynamic team of solution specialists, leveraging digital and data to drive growth.
You will need to excel at mentoring, providing leadership and motivation to team members throughout the project life cycle. Pandora is actively engaged in a complex transformation programme, with digital and technology as key drivers for growth. Aside from your high level of technical and domain expertise, your people and change leadership, will be key skills for steering highly competent and motivated teams, focussed on delivery of Pandora’s core manufacturing technology business objectives.
It’s a complex role with a wide array of responsibilities and challenges:
- Drive the definition of digital & technology strategy, target state blueprints and roadmap for Pandora Manufacturing based on enterprise level technologies
- Collaborate with Portfolio / Product Managers, Business Analysts and Business teams to explore business demand at pre-prioritization stage
- Support the development of business cases for new technology initiatives. Involvement in pre-funding and business case activities as well as RFI, RFQ and RFP development and evaluation
- Work closely with business, digital & technology leaders as well as implementation teams to ensure that the Manufacturing technology platform is fully and appropriately leveraged
- Develop the appropriate models and financial analysis to support the adoption of the enterprise technology platform
- Develop and govern fit-for-purpose solution designs that address the business requirements and align to the architecture strategies, roadmaps, principles, standards and policies
- Develop and analyze solution options based on business demand, enterprise architecture and balanced comparison of functional capabilities, non-functional capabilities, risk, cost and benefits
- View package-based business solutions holistically to ensure seamless integration with other application / infrastructure components
- Analyze enterprise business context (trends and business strategy), as well as project-specific requirements to guide solution architecture by leveraging all aspects (e.g., business, information and technology infrastructure) of enterprise architecture
- Consult with project teams and suppliers to harmonize systems and / or infrastructure with the end-to-end architecture. Drive discussions among projects teams to agree on the solution architecture and guide technology decisions
- Ensure solution architecture design work is documented in a structured fashion matching the architecture framework. Facilitate sharing of the artifacts to drive reuse
- Keep abreast of the latest trends in technology, ensure timely exploration and proactively communicate Manufacturing Technology team’s position towards the introduction of relevant / key emerging technologies to accommodate near-term and long-term needs
- Manage Solution Consultants as part of program (multiple related projects) delivery to design multiple cohesive and integrated solutions
- Foster a continuous learning and cross-team knowledge sharing culture among demand and solution delivery groups
- Leveraging the capabilities of the Manufacturing solution suite including Manufacturing Execution System (MES), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Advanced Planning & Scheduling (APS)
Desired skills and competencies.
Ideally you will have circa ten plus years of experience in at least two Manufacturing technology disciplines including Manufacturing Execution System (MES), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Advanced Planning & Scheduling (APS) with MES experience as mandatory.
Minimum five years hands-on architecture experience in large scale strategic programs or projects.
Strong experience in enterprise IT management, technology consulting, advisory or professional services.
Ability to lead advanced teams of specialists through to agile aligned best practices.
Excellent commercial awareness.
First class communication skills.
Professional Architecture certification (e.g., TOGAF) would be an advantage.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global HR
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19 billion in 2020.