Global HR Privacy Lead
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Do you have a passion for HR, compliance and data privacy? And do you want to lead the data privacy agenda for the biggest jewelry company in the world? Then you might be the new Global HR Privacy Lead for Pandora!
As our new Global HR Privacy Lead you will be reporting to the CHRO, and you will implement, secure and support employee and candidate data privacy compliance from an HR perspective, in all Pandora locations around the world. You will work closely with HR, our Group Legal department and Global IT ensuring alignment design and execution of employee data privacy initiatives.
Your areas of responsibility:
You will project-manage, implement and sustain employee and candidate-related privacy efforts and initiatives in coordination with all locations. You will be the single point of contact and advice to the Global HR Leadership Team in all data privacy related matters.
In this position you can expect to elevate the following job assignments:
- Develop and integrate sustainable compliance solutions through Pandora
- Draft and execute policies and processes with a global perspective
- Implement metrics to ensure compliance
- Connect with the HR community on the privacy agenda to drive change
- Lead changes in processes and ways of working
- Be the trusted advisor to the Group HR Leadership team in GDPR and employee and candidate privacy matters.
What is needed to succeed:
- Minimum 5 years of experience with HR and personal data management and compliance, preferably in a global role in companies in transformation
- Solid experience with project management and change management, and in managing complex projects, from design and planning to implementation and anchoring in the organization with a strong focus on compliance
- Experience with change and project management
- A Bachelor or Master degree in HR Management, Law, IT or Business Administration
- You are familiar with HR processes, data and privacy, and compliance risk management
- Knowledge of labour legislation is a plus
- Fluent in English—verbally and written. Other languages are a plus.
Your personal qualifications make a difference:
You might be the person we are looking for if:
- You are structured and understand the importance of well-documented processes
- You use your strong analytical skills to secure business results
- You have excellent communication, coordination and presentation skills
- You have excellent change and stakeholder management skills
- You enjoy working with knowledgeable colleagues from different nationalities and functions in a fast-paced changing environment.
Your new team:
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. We are a busy department of colleagues with different nationalities, who work closely together, help each other out and appreciate an informal and humorous tone.
Start date is as soon as possible.
This role is based in our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, Denmark. Candidates should be willing to travel approximately 20-30 days a year.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Alicia Espinoza, Talent Acquisition
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandoras future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hear from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Beside from our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.