Global Privacy Program Lead
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Can you take privacy in Pandora to a new level in a rapidly growing and fast-paced environment? Protecting the data privacy of our consumers and employees is a key priority for Pandora, one of the largest and most well-known jewelry companies in the world.
Job description and areas of responsibility:
In a newly established role as Global Privacy Program Lead, you will play a pivotal role in driving the execution of Pandora’s Privacy Strategy and leading our Global Privacy Program. You will be responsible for ensuring that privacy is embedded in the organization and across Pandora’s global operations. By using a structured approach and your strong analytical skills, you will work in close cooperation with the functional and dedicated Privacy Managers, Legal and IT to ensure that the Program is driven successfully.
You will lead the Privacy Program using your project and program management skills, and oversee all activities related to the development, implementation, maintenance of, and adherence to Pandora’s privacy policies and procedures and ultimately the successful execution of Pandora’s Privacy Strategy. Further, you will:
- Be part of defining, and responsible for executing, the Privacy Strategy globally – and be the person where privacy accountability “stops” in the organization
- Work to ensure consistency and common frameworks for the functional Privacy Managers
- Ensure that all needed privacy policies and procedures needed to comply with applicable laws and regulations are in place
- Ensure that ”privacy triggers” are identified and implemented as default into operational procedures
- Perform initial and periodic risk assessments, conduct related ongoing compliance monitoring and track the execution of necessary actions, including accurate and high quality privacy compliance assessments performed in prioritized, risk-driven manner
- Be accountable to the Pandora Privacy Board
- Ensure ongoing training and awareness to employees and cultivate a privacy-focused culture across Pandora.
What is needed to succeed:
You are likely to have a proven track record of developing and implementing a privacy program, preferably in a complex and multinational matrix organization. Further, you can provide great value to the position and Pandora by utilizing your:
- Knowledge of and ability to apply the principles of global privacy and data protection legislation
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience with using privacy risk models
- Globally recognized privacy certifications such as CIPP/E, CIPM or CIPT
- Professional English language skills – verbal and written.
Something about you:
At Pandora, we recognize that it takes winning personalities to create winning cultures – and we believe it is of essence that you master conceptual thinking and that you bring your performance driven attitude as well as your strong analytical skills to secure business results. In addition, you bring:
- Demonstrated organization, facilitation, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent people, stakeholder and change management skills
- A structured approach and an understanding of the importance of well-documented processes
- Teeth, impact and a very self-driven attitude
- A desire to work with knowledgeable colleagues from different nationalities and functions in a fast-paced changing environment.
Your new colleagues:
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people.
The position reports to the VP, Group Legal & General Counsel in Pandora.
This role is based in the Pandora Global Office in Copenhagen, Denmark. Candidates should be willing to travel approximately 10-20 days a year.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Christian Lindholt Andersen
Recruiter, Global Office
+45 31 26 58 00
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandoras future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hear from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Beside from our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.