IT Consultant & Governance Manager, Global IT
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Do you want to join the world’s biggest jewellery company as our new IT problem-solver? And are you looking for an interesting and multifaceted opportunity with variety and a chance to grow within a global IT organisation facing a number of transformations? If yes, then look closer!
Job description and areas of responsibility:
Pandora IT have an ambitious agenda in supporting the Pandora business. As we are facing a number of exciting changes, we are now looking for a strong professional who wants to take part in these changes and develop a career in Pandora. You will be part of our Core Technology-department where we partner with a range of business functions e.g. Finance, HR, Supply Chain and more. Core Architecture is the part of Core Technology where we define and deliver solution architecture services to projects as well as oversee the budget for Core Technology, track ongoing savings and a variety of other activities that will evolve over time.
You will oversee and manage the daily activities linked to harvesting savings in Core Technology. This includes ensuring that processes and governance is defined, communicated and followed. You will work closely with both Director-level managers, IT Finance and Project Managers to ensure that budgets are laid out and actuals are followed. Further, you will:
- Build and maintain the overall budget, as well as tracking moderations both due to additional demand and budget changes from finance
- Liaise with local representatives to ensure we are driving the expected value when building on our nearshore capabilities
- Devise the budget for Core Technology and work with managers within the area to track forecasts and actuals in collaboration with finance
- Ensure that new spend is allocated according to principles will also fall within your domain
- Act as the link between hiring managers and our nearshore center, including hiring agency and local nearshore management
The position will develop over time based on your appetite, unique skillset and input.
What is needed to succeed:
You are likely to have relevant experience from a position in IT e.g. as a project manager or as a management consultant. You have an interest in progressing a career in a business focused IT organization and see this as a great stepping stone. We further believe that professionals with the following skills and experience are well-suited:
- +2 years of experience, perhaps from an international company or working in an international context as a consultant or project manager, but maybe you have something very different
- Well-developed Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- A relevant university degree within business, IT or similar
Something about you:
You might be the person we are looking for if you possess an ambitious go-getter mindset. You expect to grow in your job and take on additional responsibility over time. You believe that there is never a thing that cannot be done. Being hungry, driven and smart is key, you move with decisive diligence and care, making decisions that are needed to keep the pace. In addition, you:
- Like to solve issues and deliver tangible results, start to finish
- Have an analytical mindset and work well with moving targets and changing agendas
- Possess strong and steady stakeholder management and communication skills
Your new team:
Pandora IT is an area with a vast variety, an international scene as will your team be. Core Architecture is a newly established function and you can help shape our objectives. You will be part of an exciting organisation and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. We are 7 in Core Architecture and approximately 70 in Core Technology.
The role is based at our Global Office in Copenhagen, Denmark. Candidates should be willing to travel approximately 2-10 days a year.
The position reports to the Director of Architecture and Governance, Global IT.
Start date is as soon as possible.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Christian Lindholt Andersen
Recruiter, Global Office HR
+45 31 26 58 00
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hear from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Global Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Beside from our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.