Advanced Planning Specialist, Global Omni Operations
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Do you want to challenge the status quo and improve planning processes? Do you have a technical flair and a natural drive for wanting to do things smarter? Do you want to work for the largest jewellery brand in the world? Then look no further!
Continuous improvement and development of architecture of advanced planning systems
As an Advanced Planning Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring smooth weekly operations and running of planning and reporting tools for Pandora’s Jewellery and POSM products. In alignment with Global Supply Chain, you will be responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the architecture of our advanced planning system, Logility, primary planning tool for Demand, Supply and inventory planning, as well as our BI reporting footprint. You will be challenging and improving technical and planning process development in collaboration with the rest of Planning Excellence and many other stakeholders across Pandora. This role is the right mix of running the business and development of continuous improvements within planning infrastructure. Furthermore, you will be:
- Accountable for correct running of weekly Logility and Business intelligent tool jobs
- Collaborating with BI and IT to solve technical issues that arise regularly
- Developing reporting tools, enabling transparency across the value chain
- Anchoring the appropriate system based and reporting solutions into daily operations
- Setting appropriate system and planning processes solutions for supply, demand and inventory planning
- Responsible for continuous development of our planning and reporting tools in alignment with business needs and organization strategy
- Developing Scrum competencies and Agile ways of working
- Active role within an Agile Team to deliver on Integrating Planning strategy
Challenger of the status quo
At Pandora, we recognize that it takes winning personalities to create winning cultures. Therefore, we are looking for a team player, who has a natural drive for doing things smarter and wants to challenge the status quo. We imagine that you are someone who has a hunger for performance and has the ability to collaborate cross-functionally. We cherish strong analytical skills and the ability to manage large sets of data and present results in a simple manner. Strong presentation and communication skills are thereby desirable. Furthermore, we imagine you have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Economics, Business Administration, Logistics, Management Engineering, IT or similar
- +3 years of experience within planning, processes, supply planning, merchandising or supply chain development
- Global stakeholder experience from an international organization
- Experience with advanced planning systems e.g. SAP APO, AX Dynamics and Logility or other similar application ownership
- Scrum competencies within an Agile framework (this is a plus)
- A flair for technical areas such as power-query, SQL, and programming
- An ability to build strategic partnerships
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- APIC certification and experience in Project Management (this is a plus)
Your new team
This role reports to the Direction of Supply Planning & Planning Excellence.
You will be a part of the ‘Supply Planning and Planning Excellence’ team consisting of ten people. We are responsible for the operational planning of our value chain from our DCs to the production in Thailand and for the continuous development and ownership of our planning processes and tools. We work closely together, help each other out and appreciate an informal and humorous tone. We are a part of Global Operations, which also consists of S&OP, POSM and the Process Excellence team, as well as regional operations teams across the globe.
Global Career Band 5
Application deadline: June 10th, 2021
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Christian Lindholt Andersen
Global Recruitment Manager
+45 31 26 58 00
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 26,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19.0 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) in 2020.