BI Consultant, Data & Analytics
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Are you passionate about data and analytics? Do you want to be a part of data driven growth at the world’s largest jewellery brand? Are you motivated by designing and building efficient and scalable data solutions which supports our business with critical insight bringing life to commercial use cases? If so, then we have an exciting opportunity for you.
Job description and areas of responsibility
As a BI Consultant you will be responsible for supporting a number of specialist business units, while also getting involved in other projects & workstreams that will cut across the Pandora business landscape.
You will have a deep knowledge in 1-2 business verticals, but have a desire to expand outside of your specialist area and cross collaborate across the wider business & data landscape.
Further to this, you will:
- Responsible for closely engaging with various business units to ensure that the BI Consulting team & roadmap are aligned to business requirements
- You will lead in the analysis of data, working to improve accuracy, speed of delivery and build analytics products at scale
- BI Consulting collaboration with peers; (pre) analysis of use cases and product development. Visualisation of reporting on ATHENA (Pandora One Stop Shop); Trusted business partner; Deliver of ongoing consultant value add projects & workstreams
- Build close connection to your priority business units to ensure needs are being met. Identify gaps and prioritise against ongoing roadmaps, to drive a data first culture at Pandora
- Design and build Analytics products that support business decisions at scale
- Culture and governance – A strengthened data-driven culture within the group and clusters, ensuring business-driven prioritization, focus and collaboration.
- Make sure quarterly planning for your domain is up to date and contributes to the wider data & analytics product planning
- Plan accordingly with the wider team for critical Pandora yearly events to ensure we have appropriate insight reporting in place to service management requirements e.g. Product Launch Effectiveness; Black Friday; Singles Day etc
- Regional: Ongoing collaboration with BI, Analytics & Insight professionals (AME;EMEA;APAC) of regions to share knowledge and enable an expert virtual ‘community of specialists’ globally
What is needed to succeed:
- 3 - 5 years working in a BI Analytics area
- Background in delivering commercial benefits through embracing data
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across business units to build trust & confidence in driving data driven decision making through to results impact
- Ability to speak the language of analytics to non-technical stakeholders
- Stakeholder management: ability to interact effectively with business managers
- Not afraid challenge the status quo to deliver insightful findings that will give new perspectives and inspire colleagues
- Ability to quickly translate and map business strategy into an information strategy with a focus on reporting & analytics
- Confident in facilitating group workshop sessions
- Experience with Power BI is a strong advantage
- Experience of working in an Agile development process a strong advantage
- Working within a Global or Regional Structure
- Broad experience, with a deep knowledge in 1-2 of these business verticals: Operations, Product & Merchandising, Marketing & Digital, Retail, Financial, IT, HR, Clusters and Markets analytics
- Experience from a relevant and data rich company, preferably retail, FMCG, tech
- Highly proficient in English with excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, as well as confidence to interact with all levels within the organization
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Zara Mc Brien
Recruiter, Global HR
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) in 2020.