BI Manager, Data & Analytics
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Are you passionate about data and analytics? Do you want to be a part of data driven growth at the world’s largest jewellery brand? Are you motivated by designing and building efficient and scalable data solutions which supports our business with critical insight bringing life to commercial use cases? If so, then we have an exciting opportunity for you.
Job description and areas of responsibility
The BI Manager position is instrumental to transform into a business that truly differentiates and competes on analytics . You will lead your team by establishing and executing a vision of analytics solutions to the business’s key stakeholders, including senior management, internal counterparts and business partners.
You will work on the roadmap, product vision and the translation into building blocks with the BI Consultants in your team, in close collaboration with key stakeholders. You and your team will be end-to-end responsible for development (front-end and back-end) including communications and training. In order to deliver on ongoing and new business initiatives, you will assess and report on business critical KPIs and all related parameters to support business decisions.
Further to this, you will:
- Work closely with function area users across the organization to understand information requirements and ensure the Data & Analytics and Business strategy are aligned.
- Understand what the customer needs, define features, determine success criteria and validate solutions all based on business value.
- Serve as a key player and support analytical projects to identify business opportunities and areas of improvement for the organization and translate business challenges and opportunities into a proposition for data analysis
- Analyse and communicate success, performance, time to market, quality and team engagement metrics to stakeholders
- Partner with architects and peer BI Managers to analyse the customer landscape, understand enabler work, and plan for capacity and priority.
- Collaborate cross-functionally, influence and implement change in a Global and Cluster setting
- Build an effective team with high performing BI Consultants
What is needed to succeed:
- 5+ years working in a BI Analytics area with minimum 2-3 years leading a team
- Experience in a data rich retail business with a Global organisational structure
- Exposure in Retail or Wholesale industry is highly preferred
- Experience of working in an Agile development process a strong advantage
- Experience in managing complex enterprise scale BI projects
- Seasoned in analytics and reporting with a solid understanding of key BI trends, including Operations, Product & Merchandising, Marketing & Digital, Retail, Financial, IT, HR, Clusters and Markets analytics
- Experience from a relevant and data rich company, retail is an advantage
- Highly proficient in English with excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, as well as confidence to interact with all levels within the organization
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Zara Mc Brien
Recruiter, Global HR
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) in 2020.