Brand Protection Specialist
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Could you be our new Brand Protection Specialist?
Being one of the largest and most well-known jewelry companies in the world, protecting, defending and enforcing our intellectual property rights is a key priority.
As a result of growth, we are looking to hire a new Brand Protection Specialist to join our IPR Team which sits in our Global Legal & Compliance department.
You will assist and cooperate with our Brand Protection Manager, who currently sits in our office in Milan, with protecting and strengthening our brand protection set-up, mainly by enforcing Pandora IPR online and, to some degree, offline.
In corporation with our global network of external services providers and under the supervision and direction of our Brand Protection Manager , your responsibilities and tasks mainly include the driving and handling of;
- Pandora’s online surveillance and enforcement program (websites, domains, e-marketplaces and social media)
- Instructing Pandora’s online enforcement service providers
- Requests from Pandora’s stakeholders, e.g. authentication requests and desk top searches
- Management of online and off-line investigations and raid actions
- Intelligence (reviewing, archiving and reporting)
- Pandora’s global customs surveillance and training programs
- Pandora’s customs suspension cases and police cases, and support the IPR team on ad hoc basis, e.g. with IPR “cease & desist procedure” and IPR defence and enforcement litigation.
Your background could be Legal, Economy, IT or something else, but preferably in combination with solid brand protection experience and a burning desire to play in this field amongst the best talents in the field.
Required skills and qualifications
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience with brand protection work, especially within online enforcement, is preferred.
- Experience with brand protection work for a B2C retail organization and/or a well know brand is a plus.
- Experience from an online enforcement service provider organization or company is a plus.
This role requires you to be open to travel and/or commuting to/from Copenhagen
Please note, this is not an Attorney-at-law / Legal Counsel position
Something about you
At Pandora, we recognize that it takes winning personalities to create winning cultures – and we believe it is of essence that you master conceptual thinking and that you bring your performance driven attitude as well as your strong analytical skills to secure business results.
In addition, we would like you to have:
- Energy and drive,
- Profound interest in brand protection,
- Understanding of and experience in “what the best looks like” in terms of brand protection,
- High level of reliability,
- Focused on targets and results,
- Ability to protect confidential information,
- Ability to manage several projects and tasks simultaneously,
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- A high level of spoken English is required and Chinese (Mandarin) is a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Solid problem-solving attitude
Your new colleagues
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting and growing business area that has senior executive attention and work in an international group of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. The IPR team is made up of 5 people, primarily based in our Global Office in Copenhagen and headed by our Deputy General Counsel, Global IPR.
This is a full time position reporting to our Brand Protection Manager.
This role can either be based in our Global Office in Copenhagen, Milan or Shanghai (or a country where Pandora has an office and a legal function).
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident and ready to apply for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Global Recruitment Manager
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora's future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hear from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 26,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19.0 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) in 2020.