Business Analyst - Data Driven Focus
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Are you good at defining and translating the why & what into how? Do you have experience and like being the one that can connect process, people and technology to get the best results? Then you might be the person we are looking for.
Deliver quality solutions based on demand
Pandora IT, Consumer Technologies, Business Analyst department is looking for a new colleagues that can help Pandora through the process from demand to implement changes.
As our new colleagues you will be part of our Agile ways-of-working, and will be working across our value streams. You will be an expert in and understand the key drivers and complexities of driving technology innovation and capability building in an extremely competitive market. You will collaborate with dynamic functional teams of Product Managers, Delivery Managers, Engineers, Solution Architects and business stakeholders within the Marketing and Digital space.
Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to shape innovative offerings via new technology development and make leap-frog improvements to existing offerings. You accomplish this via direct hands-on ownership as well as leadership.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and implement “innovation culture” in close collaboration with the Product Managers & Delivery Managers
- Collaborate and have a strong partnership with business stakeholders, understanding their needs and delivering quality fit-for-purpose solutions
- Support the business in implementation of new functionality (E.g. process development, training and communication materials)
- Analyse, design and document the as-is and to-be processes, performing gap analysis and identifying areas for improvement, including assessing & communicating the impact of the proposed solutions on the organization
- Create user stories based on business requests
You will have the opportunity to travel up to 10 days a year to support our global organisation.
Experienced analyst with strong technical skills
You might be the person we are looking for if you are well-organized and have strong time-managements skills. You have the ability to link business needs with technology, process and people. We also value your experience with business analysis from a technical perspective and from similar positions, global organisations as well as retail, consumer facing technologies.
You most likely have a technical education/background with technical hands-on knowledge within Marketing, Consumer Insights, Data engineering or similar. We also imagine that you have:
- Minimum 5 years of solid experience working within MarTech from a technical perspective
- A customer-focused mindset, setting high standards for quality and quantity
- The ability to work in a systematic and methodical manner, consistently achieving project goals
- The ability to establish and maintain constructive and collaborative business relationships with all business areas and other Business Application functions
- Demonstrate pragmatic judgement, balancing pace, risk and business value to reach decisions which are well informed, and actionable
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of newly formed department with colleagues that are both new and experienced within the field of Business Analysis. We take great pride in our work through passion and are characterized by being performance-driven with a can-do attitude. We work in teams, and rely on our good relations with other departments and organisations, and whenever possible, we try and take time to socialize.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.