Business Continuity Manager
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Pandora is currently seeking an ambitious and motivated business continuity manager for our global risk office in Copenhagen.
Do you want to be part of a team providing senior management and the Board of Directors with greater confidence that risks, e.g. events or developments reducing our ability to reach our objectives, are consistently identified, understood assessed, and mitigated worldwide?
Pandora’s Global Risk Office is offering you this unique opportunity. The Global Risk Office is part of the Group Finance organisation and our customer is Pandora as a whole.
As our new Business Continuity Manager, you will report to the Director of the Global Risk Office located in Copenhagen. The Business Continuity Manager will help ensure appropriate identification and response to continuity-related risks within the business. You will also ensure that the business develops and maintains a sound continuity-focused framework and review business impact analyses, business continuity plans, and related documents developed by the business. Further, you will also assist with project management, monitoring, and reporting.
- In this role, you will be responsible for directing Business Continuity Management activities for the business. This means that you will be directly involved in a wide range of challenging tasks related to business continuity management, such as developing BCP templates, and providing subject matter expertise.
- You will provide subject matter expertise on Business Continuity-related projects by working with and being an active member of project teams and liaise with risk/BCP Coordinators in the business to ensure compliance with standards and support the risk -coordinators in relation to their line of business’ creation or maintenance of Business Impact Analyses and BCPs.
Key accountabilities are to:
- Develop BCM framework and enhanced policies and procedures ensuring efficient BCM activities across Pandora
- Support and drive Business Continuity efforts
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Support the development, implementation, and maintenance of BCPs
- Develop and manage a comprehensive BCP testing program and support the business in the testing
- Develop and manage tools and practices related to Business Continuity Management
Required skills and qualifications
- A master’s degree or equivalent education, as well as 5 years of business continuity and disaster preparedness experience, including a background in procedural documentation.
- Extensive knowledge of Business Continuity best practices and understand all aspects of Business Continuity Management.
- Prior insights into and experience from the manufacturing sector would be preferred.
- Possess strong process facilitation and project management skills that help you succeed in your work.
- Have strong digital skills, particularly relating to the Microsoft Office product suite, as well as excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
Strong Communication Skills With an Analytical Mindset
Your personal qualities define you as robust and a great collaborator who always has a positive attitude. You demonstrate a high personal energy and are able to motivate and engage the organisation. You never lose focus, despite changing demands or tight deadlines.
You are analytical, organised and able to plan and handle many different tasks and deadlines at the same time. You have a systematic and analytical work approach with focus on details while maintaining the overview. Furthermore, you are proactive, curious and eager towards finding new ways of simplifying and optimising work and processes.
The atmosphere is informal and humorous and if you can keep your good sense of humour at all times, you are the kind of person we are looking for.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Global Recruitment Manager
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 26,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19.0 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) in 2020.