Change Management Assistant, People Technology
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Are you interested in starting a career in change management? Would you like to be part of a dynamic and professional People Technology team? If so, look no further!
We are currently looking to hire a new Change Management Assistant to join our People Technology department in Copenhagen.
The main purpose of this role is to support the change management team as they embark on designing and executing change leadership for strategic initiatives to drive employee motivation and drive the development of the change management capability in HRC&S.
Responsibilities will include:
- Participating in developing change management strategy and change activities
- Supporting Stakeholder management and change management activities on large initiatives (feedback collection and analysis; support on stakeholder engagement activities)
- Driving change management engagement
- Coordinating briefing, training and virtual sessions
- Updating training and communication materials; run/facilitate training sessions.
- Design and deliver creative communication material, which is targeting different stakeholders
- Leading communication plan, which is developed together with the team/OCM lead
- Creating presentations, which are shared with various stakeholders
- Some experience working in change management or project management is preferred.
- Ability to understand how to create material and processes which are aligned with an organisation’s brand and values.
Something about you
At Pandora, we recognize that it takes winning personalities to create winning cultures – and we believe it is of essence that you master conceptual thinking and that you bring your performance driven attitude as well as your strong analytical skills to secure business results.
In addition, we would like you to be;
- Open minded, curious and a self-starter
- Proactive, humble and ambitious while you are also a team player
- Well structured, and detail orientated along with having the ability to think creatively
- Have an interest in technology applications in general and would be ready to encourage others to learn and adopt them
- Dedicated to work with change management & communication
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Global Recruitment Manager
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandora future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hear from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 26,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19.0 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) in 2020.