Change Manager, People Technology
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Do you have change management experience? Would you like to be part of a dynamic and professional People Technology team ? If so, this could be the job for you!
We are currently looking to hire a new Change Manager to join our People Technology department in Copenhagen.
The main purpose of this role is to design and execute change leadership for strategic initiatives to drive employee motivation and drive the development of the change management capability in HRC&S.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Design and execute change leadership and change communication activities for strategic initiatives to drive employee motivation to adopt changes.
- Actively drive the development of the change management capability in Pandora People Technology
- Collaborate with leadership and project managers for strategic People Technology initiatives in performing effective communication, with a hands-on approach in creating convincing
- communication materials, incl. articles, newsletters, presentation materials, etc.
- In close collaboration with colleagues inside and outside the team, ensure visible and impactful management of strategic initiatives to the broad organization, in tune with organizational culture and values.
- Collaborate with HR partners in driving organizational transformation through adoption of new technologies and embedding of technology enabled processes
- Collaborate with functional process owners and Shared Services in embedding the new operating model for technology
- Proven experience within change management and communication
- Experience in working in international environments
- Experience in driving large scale projects and multiple initiatives
Something about you
At Pandora, we recognize that it takes winning personalities to create winning cultures – and we believe it is of essence that you master conceptual thinking and that you bring your performance driven attitude as well as your strong analytical skills to secure business results.
In addition, we would like you to have;
- Great verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to structure and follow up pro-actively
- Ability to develop successful and strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Exhibit stellar motivation and attitude
- Curiosity to continuously acquire new knowledge and skills in both a physical and digital environment
- Good cooperation skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Act proactively to improve own work
- Global mindset
- Holistic view and understanding of the business, the business strategies and goals
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Global Recruitment Manager
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandora future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hear from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 26,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19.0 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) in 2020.