Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Do you want to enable a leading global brand to better understand digital eCommerce performance trends? And are you eager to put your analytical skills into play in a company where they can create real business impact and value? If so, then read on!
Let data tell the story
The Global eCommerce and Digital Operations team is a team of 20 people. You will be part of a smaller team of 5 people within that team where we work closely together on forecasting, trading and analysis while keeping a relaxed and humorous tone. As our new Commercial Analyst, your main purpose will be to support data driven decisions on product and trading by helping to visualize and present meaningful and actionable insights derived from analysis of digital data, e.g., identifying correlations and discovering patterns.
Your day-to-day focus will be on understanding eCommerce performance trends, using Adobe Analytics and other tools, and making sure your findings are understood by the eCommerce trading and operations teams. Your findings will help to identify customer ‘pain-points’ and improvement opportunities, as well as helping to size potential and actionable opportunities. Further, you will:
- Collect and analyse digital performance trends from multiple sources of data (using Adobe Analytics and other tools)
- Apply good written and verbal communication skills in storytelling to share your findings with the eCommerce and operations team through dashboards, reports and visualisations
- Support colleagues with problem solving for data quality issues from source systems
- Work closely with others within the eCommerce team to help produce all necessary data analysis and ensure that data solutions work together to fulfil business needs
- Establish close collaboration with our eCommerce markets to support their business needs on reporting
During 2020, we built a world-class digital team to ensure digital is at the heart of our business. As our new Commercial Analyst, you will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. We are a team who work closely together, help each other out and offer the flexibility and freedom needed to allow you to focus on solving customer problems. You will report directly to our Director of eCommerce Performance?
A true data driven and commercial professional
You might be the person we are looking for if you are passionate about digital and data, and its value for the business. We imagine that you are organized, and perform your work with care, accuracy and the necessary attention to detail in order to fully understand which decisions to make. Also, you can collaborate cross-functionally with both key internal and external stakeholders and have good interpersonal understanding. Further, we hope to see that you have:
- Experience from a similar role, e.g., Business Analyst, Management Consultant, Retail Analyst, Commercial Analyst, Analytics Consultant, Data Analyst, eCommerce Analyst, Web Analyst or similar
- A university degree within business administration, economics, statistics, finance, marketing or similar
- A strong background in using Adobe Analytics
- Experience with visualisation tools such as Power BI and QlikView
- An understanding of key elements that impact eCommerce e.g. customer journey management, website personalisation, online merchandising, customer segmentation, basket abandonment
- analysis and/or competitors benchmarking
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to communicate analytics to non-technical stakeholders
- The ability to work with large amounts of raw data and different techniques and applications to drive insights from data
Analyst – Global Career Band 5
Application deadline: May 19th, 2021
Expected start date: As soon as possible
This role is based in the Pandora Global Office in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Christian Lindholt Andersen
Global Recruitment Manager
+45 31 26 58 00
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 26,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19.0 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) in 2020.