Consultant, Digital & Technology Strategy
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Do you want to be part of shaping the digital & tech agenda that drives the future growth of the world´s leading jewellery brand? Are you passionate about technology and have management consulting background? Do you want to further strengthen your strategic toolbox and digital/tech subject matter knowledge by working alongside the team of ex-management consultants and experienced tech professionals? Then this might be the job you are looking for!
Your management consulting toolbox applied to digital and technology challenges
The Global Digital & Tech team is reporting directly to Pandora CDTO (Chief Digital & Tech Officer), and is responsible for defining our digital & tech strategy, driving critical projects within tech space, and developing new business opportunities that drive growth.
As a Consultant at Pandora Digital & Tech, you will take an active role in formulating the global digital & technology strategy of Pandora, develop objectives & key results for the Digital & Tech organization, and support strategy execution., The topics range from omni-channel customer experience and customer data analytics to core technology and tech operations! It is a great chance to upgrade your digital & tech knowledge, while working in the tech space across the entire Pandora value chain. This set up will provide you with a steep learning curve and a lot of opportunities to deliver tangible impact.
Specifically, you will have the following responsibilities
- Run digital & tech strategy projects from scoping and issue definition to execution and evaluation of outcomes
- Drive quantitative and qualitative analyses on digital & tech performance, synthesize findings into fact-based recommendations and communicate to a wide range of stakeholders across Pandora to ensure buy-in
- Create presentation materials to support communication to Executive management, Board of Directors, and wider senior stakeholder groups
- Work directly with Pandora Digital & Tech leadership team and Pandora senior management, problem-solve on their key issues, act as a thought-partner and provide actionable recommendations that drive impact and change
What skills/competencies are we looking for?
We are looking for a strong talent that has a fundamental management consulting toolbox (problem solving and analysis) coupled with an energetic attitude, who thrives dynamic, changing and fast-paced environment.
Specifically, we are looking for the following qualifications and experience:
- 2-3 years’ experience from Management Consulting or from an in-house strategy/consulting unit of a large company
- Excellent analytical capability based on solid quantitative and qualitative skills (analytical, structural and conceptual problem-solving)
- Ability to synthesize and communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, through delivering structured and simple messages and recommendations
- Ability to engage with stakeholders on all levels of the organization and facilitate meetings on his/her own
- Strong passion for technology and digital areas, e-commerce, or retail
Your new team
Global Digital & Tech Strategy is a young team of 7 people with 4 different nationalities, who work both closely together and individually with teams and leaders within the Digital & Tech organization, and also with senior stakeholder groups across all of Pandora, reporting directly to Pandora CDTO (Chief Digital & Tech Officer).
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global HR
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 26,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19.0 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) in 2020.