Consumer, Director Marketing
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Would you like to join Pandora at a very exciting time for the brand, where you will be key contributor in identifying and unlocking new business opportunities?
You will be responsible for our Consumer Data Strategy with a strong focus on CRM, Digital Marketing and Audience activation and innovation, based on customer insights and aligned with the overall brand strategy and roadmap – including commercial performance of our consumer base across all channels.
You will lead the development of the Consumer Data Strategy and the democratisation of data throughout the business. Key milestones will be within the following areas:
• To successfully onboard our new Customer Data Platform (CDP) and ensure successfully data integration and adoption within our new Marketing Communications Platform (MCP)
• To define an innovation path for data rooted in consumer and commercial insights
• To support the VP of Marketing on our new Personalisation journey, with customer 360 at the centre• To champion Consumer Performance throughout the business, working closing with our Commercial & Merchandising teams and GBU
In collaboration with the rest of the Owned Digital & Orchestration team and overall marketing team, the new Director will ensure that the Consumer Data approach is aligned with Pandora’s strategy and overall planning in order to secure consistency in brand quality and recognition globally and across channels.
• Own and set the direction for our Consumer Data Strategy, generating new ideas while identifying size of the prize and elaborating roadmaps and growth strategies
• Gather insights from our key markets, merchandising and consumer/competitive research, define a roadmap to growth and collaborate with the GTM teams to activate
• Lead and grow the Consumer Data & Insights team to drive the consumer agenda
• Work with the Company Privacy Board to drive “Privacy by Design” for Marketing
• Create consumer strategy programs to ensure sustainable growth of the base
• Monitor the global performance of the consumer measuring corrective actions short/medium and longer term
• Design the support model short and long term with the VP of Marketing for Personalisation at scale across all channels
What is needed to succeed:
• At least 10 years’ best-in-class consumer-centric experience from similar roles
• Global Experience required – Experience from global environments within industries of both functional and emotional needs (e.g. FMCG, Beauty, Luxury). Experience from HQ-based roles is a must, with ideally also some experience at a local or regional level. CV needs to feature diversity in the roles and / or the product categories
• Understanding of Digital Marketing suites, including Google Ads, Facebook, Adobe Campaign, DMP, etc
• Knowledge of the China market is a clear plus
• Brand builder passionate with a solid marketing toolbox and a strong focus on consumer centricity and innovation
• Business Acumen – Highly commercially-minded marketer with a deep understanding of the market. Ability to manage and strengthen our consumer base
• Stakeholder Management – Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to interact at all levels of an organization as well as across functions
• Postgraduate diploma in a relevant field (Business Administration, Marketing or Economics)
Something about you:
Soft skills are a must-have for this job, you’ll need to be at ease as much with creative people as data-driven people. In addition to that, the following characteristics describes the way you are:
• Robust analytical skills (data-driven)
• Solid Financial skills
• Strategic thinker as well as result-driven and action-oriented individual.
• Able to navigate with agility in a process-led environment
• Team player as much as leader with a strong EQ; ability to collaborate cross-functionally and inspire the team towards a new vision and strategy
• Digital savvy
• Driven and ambitious for new opportunities; demonstrates a strong personal impact
• Humble, honest and trustworthy
The role sits within the Pandora Global Marketing Office in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Director – Global Career Band 3
Application deadline: August 31st, 2021
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Global Talent Acquisition Manager
+39 335 1269559
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandora’s future, PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We encourage you to attach a CV and Cover Letter into the application. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design, we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 26,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19.0 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) in 2020.