Consumer Insight Specialist
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
We are looking for a talented Consumer Insight Specialist to join our Global Marketing team in Copenhagen. Are you an expert on consumer insights? And do you want to be part of the development of new concepts, campaigns and products at the world’s largest jewellery company?
Ad hoc research projects and on-going analysis of existing data to inform and guide tactical and strategic business initiatives.
As Consumer Insight Specialist, your key responsibilities will be divided into running ad hoc research projects, ranging from identifying and qualifying new innovation opportunities to identifying key insights for various occasions and sub-groups and the on-going analysis of existing data from our brand tracker to deep dive on key strategic areas (e.g. price strategy and key markets):
- The projects will mainly be based on quantitative research (e.g. brand tracker data), but can include other methodologies like qualitative research and analysis of e.g. sales data, social listening etc.
- While you on some projects will be the leader, you will support an Insight Manager on other projects. In both situations you will be an active part of all phases of the projects, from scoping, internal alignment, vendor dialog etc. to analysis and presentation
- More specifically on a survey based research (majority of the projects) the role includes: scoping of research, setup up of questionnaire, handover to data provider, managing the vendor, conducting analysis and presenting findings
You have strong quantitative analytical skills, an interest in turning consumer data and insights into strategic recommendations and experience in leading research projects.
More specifically, we are looking for the following qualifications and experiences:
- 2-5 years of experience ideally from a research company and/or a similar role preferably from a FMCG/Retail/Consumer company
- Strong analytical capabilities based on solid quantitative skills: Super user of Excel and experience with SPSS required
- Experience with building, setting up and executing surveys, quantitative analysis methods and different ways of gathering data
- Experiences with a broad range of research methodologies/sources is a plus
- Experience in working with brand tracker data is a plus
- Ability to plan, scope and lead (smaller) research projects/workstreams and experience with managing research agencies and data panel providers
- Good verbal and written communication, i.e. able to deliver structured and simple messages in presentations
- English fluent, both written and spoken
Your new team
Pandora Consumer Insight team is responsible for putting consumers at the center of key business decisions globally. We work with a wide range of projects from strategic projects for the management team over on-going tracking of consumers and consumer testing of campaigns and products to providing insights for tactical decisions.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Global Talent Acquisition Manager
+39 335 1269559
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 26,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19.0 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) in 2020.