Content Management System Specialist
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Are you passionate about creating best-in-class consumer journeys through effective operation of digital platforms and operational processes? And are you keen to do that as part of the world’s biggest jewellery brand? If so, we might have the perfect opportunity for you!
Give our customers the best experience
In 2020, we built a world-class Digital & eCommerce team to ensure digital is at the heart of our business. As our new Content Management System (CMS) Specialist, you will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. We are a team who work closely together, help each other out and offer the flexibility and freedom needed to allow you to focus on solving customer problems. You will report directly to our Site Merchandising & Optimization Manager.
As CMS Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring the effective operation of Pandora’s digital platforms and operational processes, as well as managing change initiatives to help us better serve our customers. You’ll be the subject matter expert of our Content Management System (CoreMedia), and you will provide the system and process expertise to our site merchandisers and local content editors, enabling them to manage our website content in cooperation with the Digital Marketing team. Further, you will:
- Assist regional and market content editors and eCommerce teams in optimising online content activities
- Collaborate closely with different teams across the Pandora organisation, as well as external stakeholders
- Work as part of the global cross channel campaign planning team, ensuring all content requirements are scoped and delivered
- Support local markets with testing and content personalisation experience set-up and QA in Monetate (A/B testing platform), ensuring Global processes and standards are aligned to and contributing to the Global programs within content testing & personalisation
- Be a Global power user of Contentsquare (digital experience analytics tool) with particular focus on harnessing data-driven insights on content performance and feeding back to stakeholders across the business
Passionate professional with an eye for details
You might be the person we are looking for if you are able to think outside the box in identifying different opportunities. We imagine that you are organised, work analytically with a great eye for details, and you understand the value and importance of being a team player. You can collaborate cross-functionally with both key internal and external stakeholders and have good interpersonal understanding. You know how to execute, are technically driven and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Further, we hope to see that you have:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience working with delivery of best-in-class digital content from a system perspective
- Experience in documenting, training, and troubleshooting in relations to CoreMedia or other similar Content Management Systems (CMS)
- The ability to work in a global matrix organisation
- Professional English language skills – and if you speak other European languages it is considered a bonus
- Experience with Content Square or similar systems is advantageous
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Specialist – Global Career Band 5
Application deadline: May 19th, 2021
Expected start date: As soon as possible
This role is based in the Pandora Global Office in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Christian Lindholt Andersen
Global Recruitment Manager
+45 31 26 58 00
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 26,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19.0 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) in 2020.