Delivery Manager, Deliver on Promise
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
During 2020, we are building a diverse team of thinkers, makers and doers in our new Global Digital Hub. And we want you to bring your expertise, knowledge, ideas, entrepreneurial spirit and experience to make a significant impact, and help build and shape this with us from an early stage.
Effective and proactive delivery management
As Delivery Manager, you will provide effective delivery management for the Deliver on Promise Tribe, to ensure the effective delivery of a programme of initiatives and product changes. You will manage the delivery for the Deliver on Promise Tribe, to enable them to deliver towards a shared vision and OKRs. You will do this by identifying and managing dependencies, planning the high-level sequence of work, helping the team to self-organise, and creating a culture of learning and transparency.
As part of this, you will:
- Provide management, coaching and expertise to development teams, as required
- Ensure the team is effectively resourced to deliver what is required, in line with plan and budget, using both internal and external resources as needed
- Facilitate continuous improvement and apply the most appropriate delivery techniques for your environment
- Proactively manage dependencies between squads, plan the sequence of work and overcome obstacles
- Identify and proactively manage risks to delivery through awareness of status and understanding where additional focus or attention is required to help improve performance
- Communicate teams progress, both formally and informally, to stakeholders across the business
Personal drive for continuous development
To succeed as Delivery Manager, we imagine that you can demonstrate pragmatic judgement, balancing risk and business value to reach decisions which are well informed and actionable. You behave consistently and with integrity at all times, realising everyone’s potential to get the best possible results. Furthermore, you are proactive, highly motivated and a self-starter with a personal drive for continuous development.
Adding to that, you also have and can demonstrate:
- Extensive experience in managing delivery teams, potentially using agile and scaled agile models or structures
- Technical understanding and competence
- Ability to manage complex internal and external dependencies, to plan the sequence of work across squads, and understand dependencies outside of your area
- Experience of resource management and budget management and controls
- Experience of leading and embedding change, able to influence and drive culture and behaviours within an IT environment and to encourage a culture of feedback and collaboration
- Certified Scrum Master, scaled agile, or other relevant qualification(s) are desirable
Your new team
Our Digital Hub is responsible for designing, delivering and operating digital products and experiences for Pandora’s global business (online and in-store), in order to deliver a genuinely connected experience. We are a team, who work closely together, help each other out and offer the flexibility and freedom needed to allow you to focus on solving our customers’ problems. We work in squads and tribes, using agile to help us deliver customer and business value
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
+44 774 784 8815
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.