Delivery Manager, Supply Chain Technology
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
As an integral member of the Pandora Supply Chain Technology team, you will be responsible for effectively delivering a diverse portfolio of technological solutions and initiatives that enable Pandora Jewellery to give a voice to people love’s by reaching thousands of customers globally. Pandora is currently embarking on an ambitious path to deliver on our Digital strategy to build an agile end-to-end supply chain by embracing a scaled Agile setup structured around product teams with clear focus on outcomes. Have we sparked your interest? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
You will co-lead the journey towards realizing the 2026 Operations and Digital strategies by ensuring the delivery of key initiatives, in particular within Warehouse Management and shipping. You will be owning the methods and continued development of delivery within the area in close collaboration with the product teams and stakeholders.
Your key accountabilities will be to:
- Ensure execution of roadmaps, priority initiatives and realization of outcomes by empowering and supporting product teams within the supply chain area (servant leadership) and by establishing overarching effective processes for managing risks and dependencies.
- Help facilitate the successful implementation and adoption of solutions in regional Operations teams, including strategic decision making on management of overall risk to daily execution and overarching change mgmt. efforts with senior stakeholders to pave way for adoption.
- Responsible for budgets, staffing, cost and vendor management to make sure that the product area operates within budget and deliveries most efficiently.
- Facilitate key events and orchestrate the delivery with scrum masters, including facilitation of quarterly planning, system demoes, etc. Work with vendors to embrace Pandora’s delivery model and become integrated part of long standing product teams.
- Drive relentless improvement of ways of working, tooling and learning culture including adoption of DevOps practices together with supply chain solution architect and the broader technology organization including IT Operations. Work with leadership on removing reoccurring structural roadblocks and risk.
- Facilitates periodic synchronization meetings across product domain such as Scrum of Scrum and, PO sync and Leadership meetings, as well as manage dependencies with broader organization.
- Collaborate with internal Agile coaches to drive transformation and adoption of Agile product led structure within the supply chain domain, including training and coaching of community of leaders, teams and Scrum Masters. Represent the viewpoint of the supply chain domain in advancing our Pandora Agile operating model and ensure a pragmatic approach to adoption and the Agile maturity journey.
- Manage and communicate the backlog delivery and progress with Product manager and solution architect, including tracking, perform measurements and metrics (e.g. burn down charts). Help monitor alignment to roadmap and overall strategic vision and collaborate with Digital & Tech functions on lean portfolio management and overall reporting.
What is needed to succeed
- 5+ years of Delivery experience, i.e. from building software products from pre-launch through maturity, including setting, monitoring, managing and reporting costs, budgets, plans, forecasts, progress, risks, benefits and program KPIs. Experience implementing DevOps mindset a strong benefit.
- Supply chain experience, in particular around Warehouse Management and Shipping/Delivery. Order management and exposure to both B2B and B2C supply chain fulfilment is a strong benefit.
- Agile experience, i.e. have a good understanding and practical experience with Agile delivery and Lean methodologies (SAFe, Spotify, SCRUM, Kanban), ideally with SPC, SAFe RTE or similar certification. Experience as RTE or Agile Delivery responsible within ERP or WMS is a strong plus.
- Servant leadership mindset and great coaching skills, you can empower and educate the team in delivery and empowered Agile ways of working. You can balance line reporting
- Ability to manage delivery of complex and connected products, e.g. across OMS, TMS, WMS. Ability to ensure delivery from idea to adoption on warehouse floor.
- Thorough understanding and interest in technology and the variety of disciplines and interplays involved in digital delivery, including engineering, solution architecture, service delivery, product management, etc.
Your new team
Say hello to the Supply Chain Tech team in Digital & Tech at Pandora – the world’s largest jewellery brand. We are a passionate group of planning and supply chain tech professionals collaborating with Operations, Merchandising and other functions to realize the ambitions of building an agile E2E value chain. We manage a broad suite of planning and fulfilment applications, which we are looking to expand over the coming years in response to the strategy and the ambitions of putting technology at the heart of how we operate the value chain. Your new team consists of a diverse and happy group of product and delivery people who together with architects and engineers share a joint mission. We are passionate about value and outcomes! We pursue agile ways of working and strong collaboration to achieve this and have fun while doing so.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Global Talent Acquisition
+45 31 12 92 16
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 26,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19.0 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) in 2020.