DevOps Manager, Digital Development
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
We are building a world-class Digital Hub of thinkers, makers and doers to ensure digital is at the heart of our business. And we want you to bring your expertise, knowledge, ideas, entrepreneurial spirit and experience to make a significant impact, and help build and shape this with us from an early stage!
Job description and areas of responsibility:
We are looking for a DevOps Manager for Digital Development.
As DevOps Manager, you will be accountable for enabling continuous delivery by facilitating tolls, techniques, environments creation (developing the servers), deployment and integration (breaking down operations and development silos).
Some of your key accountabilities will be to:
- Define the necessary environments for the products being delivered to support all layers in the business – both Development, QA, Staging and Production
- Own tools and methods for continuous integration and deployment (CI /CD)
- Ensure there is a holistic plan for automation of the integration and deployment pipeline
- Ensure that the automated deployment pipeline becomes a consistent and repeatable process
- Ensure that each product development squad has a clear understanding of requirements for environments and readiness of code as well as DevOps principles more widely
- Promote collaboration across agile product delivery squads and operations teams
Your new team:
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. Digital Development is responsible for delivering on our strategic ambition to be industry leaders in digital; owning and delivering our digital product and technology vision, strategy and roadmap.
What is needed to succeed:
To succeed as DevOps Manager, we imagine that you have a degree within Computer Science, Econometrics, Mathematics or other relevant equivalent field(s).
Furthermore, we envision that you have and can demonstrate:
- Deep experience in setting up and operating an end to end integration and automated deployment pipeline including setting up code repositories, test automation, environment management and pipeline management
- Deep experience in using continuous integration and automated deployment technologies, tools and methods (Jenkins, Azure, Docker (Selenium Gridd))
- Experience and good working knowledge of test automation tools
- Experience of managing and setting up physical and virtual environment using environments scripting tools
- Knowledge of release preparation and release readiness in a technical environment
- The ability to continuously improve and shape CI & Deployment approach to suit the Digital function
Something about you:
You might be the person we are looking for if you have the ability to manage conflicting priorities and use your good judgement to involve the right stakeholders at key decision points. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and your good problem solving skills gives you the ability to react and make quick resolutions when high priority issues arise. Adding to that, you understand the value of being a team-player and you have good interpersonal and communication skills.
Application deadline: July 21, 2020
Expected start date: As soon as possible
This role is based in the Pandora Global Office in Copenhagen, Denmark. Candidates should be able and willing to travel when required.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
+44 797378 7498
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.