Digital Delivery Director
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
During 2020, we are building a diverse team of thinkers, makers and doers in our new Global Digital Hub. And we want you to bring your expertise, knowledge, ideas, entrepreneurial spirit and experience to make a significant impact, and help build and shape this with us from an early stage.
Team management, development and building partnerships
As Digital Delivery Director you are responsible for overseeing the delivery of all initiatives within the Digital Development team, ensuring the delivery of the required outputs and outcomes within the agreed budgets and timeframes. This will require building effective partnerships between the Digital Development team and the business units who we are dependent on for the successful delivery of our digital products. Additionally, you will maintain transparency and provide timely and accurate visibility of status, progress against product backlogs, and managing progress impediments. You will work closely with our Tribe Product and Engineering Directors to ensure a close, effective partnership.
As part of this, some of your key accountabilities will be to:
- Review and refine delivery plans (aligning with Product Roadmaps) and support the Delivery Managers in their delivery planning process.
- Support the VP Digital Development with internal governance to assess, track and report spend and approve future release of funds (as per agreed internal processes)
- Work with the Digital Delivery Managers to track capacity and performance of Squads against commitment, building a view of performance over a period of time and identify areas for improvement
- Work with IT counterparts, to align agile delivery principles and practices, where possible, across the two departments
- Work with the Supplier manager to manage 3rd party delivery vendors including regular engagement reviews
- Work with the Engineering directors to ensure an enterprise architecture roadmap is defined and maintained to support digital development
Excellent organisational skills combined with experience in leading delivery of agile programmes and products
We are looking for a Digital Delivery Director who has a strong passion for retail, e-commerce, or technology / digital. Your planning and organisational skills are excellent and you thrive in a fast paced and changing environment with multiple dependencies. You are a team player with the ability to coach, guide and support the development of team members and to provide feedback in a meaningful way. Your communication skills are strong and you can navigate the organisation and influence at all levels.
Furthermore, we envision that you have and can demonstrate:
- A degree within Agile, Software Development, Information technology or similar
- Minimum 10 years' experience of leading delivery of agile programmes and products, in Scrum Master or Agile Coach roles
- Qualifications in Scrum.org PSM, Scrum Alliance CSM, or equivalent (preferred) and SAFe (optional)
- Extensive experience in leading delivery teams in digital product environments, using agile and scaled agile models / structures
- Excellent knowledge of agile methodology and practices (Scrum, Kanban), ideally, including effective scaled agile frameworks and ways of working
- Experience working with OKRs as a framework to measure success of Squads/Tribes, within a Product environment.
Your new team
Our Digital Hub is responsible for designing, delivering and operating digital products and experiences for Pandora’s global business (online and in-store), in order to deliver a genuinely connected experience. We are a team, who work closely together, help each other out and offer the flexibility and freedom needed to allow you to focus on solving our customers’ problems. We work in squads and tribes, using agile to help us deliver customer and business value.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
+44 774 784 8815
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.