Digital Engineer, eCommerce OMS
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
As Digital Engineer, eCommerce OMS you will support us in engineering and delivering world class digital products for our customers of today and tomorrow.
Build enterprise-level eCommerce solutions to deliver a best in class experience
In this role, you will ensure that the high-quality digital products we deliver will enable our customers to meet their goals, and that we are continually identifying and acting on opportunities for improvement.
You will be called on to build enterprise-level eCommerce solutions delivering a best in class global eCommerce experience. Solutions will be within the IBM Sterling Commerce setup, ideally on OMS and fulfilment, Omnichannel focused, as well as throughout the entire landscape of supporting applications so will require solid understanding of the overall eCommerce landscape and data passed across CMS, PIM, DAM, CRM, CDNs, ERP, Web Analytics, Tag Management, Payment Gateways, Fraud Management etc. In this role, you will need to balance pragmatism with high code quality and work with product and development teams on trade-offs as relevant within the testing plan and execution.
Further to this, some of your key accountabilities will be to:
- Work closely with product development squads to triage, bug fix, or implement new features against Pandora’s end to end ecommerce technology stack
- Deliver quality, enterprise level performant code while actively participate in peer code and quality reviews
- Help product development squads to understand good practice approaches to engineering, and understanding how best to implement within our architecture in order to meet quality and acceptance criteria
- Work with, and support internal teams, product management, UX, and technical resources on requirements gathering, issue logging and tracking, and ongoing development and maintenance of the eCommerce websites.
- Work with product development squads to ensure that quality is assured throughout the Sprint, avoiding unnecessary delays to release of product increments
Curious, highly motivated and a self-starter
You might be the person we are looking for if you are highly motivated, and have a self-starter approach to the role. You are passionate about web development and are driven to constantly learn and develop. You do not take no for an answer, and enjoy working in a team setting to solve problems. As a curious person, you stay up-to-date with current developments in the field, and can apply these learnings into working strategies and use them to influence your problem-solving mechanisms and solution implementation. Finally, you are adaptable in a rapidly changing environment and work well in a fast-paced environment with many stakeholders in varying seniority.
Furthermore, we envision that you have and can demonstrate:
- Minimum 1 year of hands on experience in a web development environment and recent IBM Sterling OMS experience is preferred
- Exposure to the full eCommerce technology ecosystem including Digital Content, CMS, PIM, DAM, Payment, Tag Management, Web Analytics, ERP, CRM, WMS, Fraud Management and more
- Knowledge of development for mobile responsive, adaptive and PWA driven websites
- Experience in working and integrating with APIs and 3rd Party system integrations (SOAP/REST) to payment, OMS, CRM, CMS or other marketing channel integrations
- You are comfortable with analytics platforms and have experience tracking pages and events (Adobe Analytics / Omniture, Google Analytics)
- Knowledge understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (Git strategies, Unit Tests, build processes, etc.)
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. During 2020, we will build up a world-class digital team, ensuring that digital is at the heart of our business. The Digital Hub will be responsible for designing, delivering and operating digital products and experiences for Pandora’s global business in order to deliver a genuinely connected experience.
As part of the Digital Development team, you will ensure that we deliver on our strategic ambition to be industry leaders in digital; owning and delivering our digital product and technology vision, strategy and roadmap. You will report to the Director of Digital Engineering, and join a team who work closely together, help each other out and offer the flexibility and freedom needed to focus on solving customers’ problems.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
+44 774 784 8815
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.