Digital Projects Manager, Web & Display
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Do you want to make a real impact on a global scale and be part of an exciting journey shaping Pandora’s websites at Pandora Global Office? Are you experienced in driving and executing bigger projects, have a great passion for, understanding of and expertise within scoping and delivering branded digital shopping experiences? Then you might be the new Digital Projects Manager in our Web & Display team in Global Marketing.
High-performing and engaging digital initiatives
As the Digital Projects Manager you will be part of the Web & Display team in Global Marketing. The team is responsible for defining, handling and executing all digital projects, marketing campaigns and content management across markets and across the year as part of our go-to-market operating model.
The objective of the role is to merge brand perspectives with clear commercial targets, to propel our digital business and to master the experience on pandora.net with high-performing and engaging digital initiatives and projects.
You will be driving digital projects, focusing on creating engaging shopping experiences for our consumers around the world. You will work cross-functionally with relevant teams in an innovative and agile environment, for a world-renowned global jewellery brand, known for its high quality, hand-finished and contemporary design, at affordable prices.
Your focus areas will be to:
- Manage digital initiatives/projects on pandora.net from concept to execution to master the online shopping experience (incl. tech, UX, content, assortment and merchandising)
- Analyse data and insights to achieve business and marketing OKR’s and to continually improve performance
- Identify levers for optimisation across the customer journey and share/apply learnings across teams
- Plan and align global digital rollouts and action plans with other digital managers and teams
- Articulate complex challenges, define solutions and communicate with internal/external stakeholders
- Liaise with departments, clusters and markets to ensure coherency and effectiveness across channels/markets
- Work with key internal stakeholders to inform decisions incl. creative, technology, analytics teams
- Support clusters and markets with digital projects, providing relevant guidelines and toolboxes
Your new team
We offer you to be a part of a creative company in an exciting evolvement and a job in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance driven people. You will be a part of the large Global Marketing Department. The Web & Display team consist of 10 team members, who all work very closely with other departments, Clusters and Markets. You will have two direct reports to support you in delivering projects at pace and to the highest standards.
Whilst we are professional and take our jobs seriously, we appreciate and maintain an informal and humorous tone.
Can-do attitude and performance-driven mindset
Ideally, you should have a minimum 5 years’ of proven experience as a digital project manager from an international company and/or digital agency, and can demonstrate the successful delivery of digital projects and initiatives.
What is needed for the role:
- Can-do attitude in a fast-paced environment
- Performance-driven mindset that merges brand and commercial perspectives
- Conceptual strength to develop best-in-class content and experiences
- Self-responsibility and at the same time a clear team approach
- Well-structured working mode to keep the overview also under time-pressure
- A great eye for detail without losing efficiencies in operations
- Strong communication skills and intercultural competence
What you should demonstrate:
- A relevant commercial or digital education in higher level
- Minimum 5 years of solid experience from a similar position
- Excellent project management skills
- Expertise in managing digital initiatives within an e-commerce set-up
- Strong knowledge in what it takes to develop digital-first experiences and content
- Broad understanding of e-commerce processes and the levers to drive business
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in English - both writing and verbally
- Well-developed Microsoft Excel, Sharepoint and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with retail, fashion or FMCG industry is a plus
- Experience from a global organisation is a plus
Location: Copenhagen. Global Career Band 4
Application deadline: 30.05.2021
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Global Talent Acquisition Manager
+39 33 51 26 95 59
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) in 2020.