Director, Information SecOps, Analytics & Incident Response
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Would you like to use your leadership skills and IT expertise to lead the Information SecOps, Analytics & Incident Response team on an ambitious digital transformation at the world’s largest jewellery brand? If so, then please keep reading!
Use your strong business acumen to set the strategic direction for cybersecurity
As Director you will play a key role in Pandora’s protection from IT security risks.The Information SecOps, Analytics & Incident Response team is responsible for the operational management of all security issues (i.e. prevention, detection, response & resolution). You will work directly with the IT Management team and senior managers across the business functions and provide strategic council and recommendations. You will be responsible for continuing the development of the existing team and ensuring a strong execution of our efforts within Analytics & Incident Response as well as further maturing our IT security and risk management set-up.
In this role your key accountabilities will be to:
- Ensure alignment with other IT security teams and wider IT function
- Support wider IT security transformation efforts to reduce the cybersecurity risks that PANDORA faces and build mature capabilities across four dimensions required to achieve cyber resilience (Governance, Process, Technology and Organisational Effectiveness)
- Manage day-to-day Information SecOps, Analytics & Incident Response team operations and responsibilities and support delivery where needed (team accountabilities detailed below):
Protection & Monitoring (incl. operational intelligence / forensics)
- Evaluate, monitor, test and update protection mechanisms for “crown jewels” and other assets (e.g. blue / red team testing alert config. & thresholds)
- Automate responses to basic security events across deployed technologies; drive continuous improvement
- Drive insights through operational intelligence (e.g. forensics, simulation)
- Ensure provisioning & de-provisioning of solutions; manage change control
Major Incident Response
- Create and maintain IR playbooks (incl. documentation of emergency scenarios, business impact analysis)
- Coordinate red / blue / purple teams and / or wargaming to test IR response mechanisms & update response plans
- Manage event monitoring, investigation, discovery support and resolution of cyber security incidents
- Define PANDORA use cases for cyberattacks and create intelligence to protect, detect & mitigate them
- Develop / maintain processes to reestablish service ASAP
- Scan for vulnerabilities across the organisation on an ongoing basis
- Drive resolution of vulnerability issues (via centralised VA/VM solution)
- Oversee & coordinate with SOC/SAC/Emergency teams to ensure effective resolution of problems and events across the organization
- Develop a detection framework to document and track SIEM rules coverage
Threat Intelligence & Management
- Monitor threat intelligence feeds and actively hunt for potential threats
- Drive threat modelling and simulation
- Appropriately classify and protect information and OT assets
- Specify and fund suitable protective controls for information and OT assets
- Authorise access to information assets & OT assets in accordance with classification & business needs
- Monitor compliance with protection requirements
- Design robust OT lifecycle plans; provide expertise on obsolete OT assets and possible ways of migration
- Coordinate the integration / operational use of asset management information IR with SOC
Passionate leader with strong technical skills
We are looking for a senior professional with strong experience in a combination of risk management, information SecOps, Analytics & Incident Response. We also value your experience from leading and motivating a team in a global business and your ability to understand complex requirements as well as transforming them into workable processes and policies.
You most likely have a Master’s degree in IT, business administration, economics, or similar. Furthermore, we imagine that you have:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the cybersecurity domain from global companies
- Previous experience in leading teams with responsibilities in Protection & Monitoring (incl. operational intelligence / forensics), Major Incident Response, Vulnerability Management, Security Operations Centre Management, Threat Intelligence & Management and Asset Management
- Working knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO / IEC 27001,ISO 270xx, NIST and ITIL
- Proven IT leadership and people management, recruiting and development skills; ability to build, develop & lead a team to achieve assigned outcomes
- Broad experience in working in large IT teams, with an understanding of how IT and business processes are linked
- Experience in supporting transformations in IT is essential; the ability to work collaboratively within and across different IT and business teams to design and implement solutions with global impact
- Excellent knowledge of tools and awareness of trends in the market
- Experience with PRINCE2 /AGILE or similar project management frameworks
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well.
You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. You will report to VP, Cyber Security (CISO).
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Zara Mc Brien
Recruiter, Global Office HR
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19 billion in 2020.