Director of Talent, Leadership & Cultural Effectiveness
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Do you want to define, build and deliver the global architecture for our global leadership agenda? And are you an expert on leadership, culture and project management? Then read on!
Ensure a strong leadership identity for today and tomorrow
As Director of Talent, Leadership & Cultural Effectiveness you will ensure we have a strong leadership identity and bench strength for today and tomorrow. You will do this by defining, building and delivering the global architecture for the global leadership agenda across all functions and markets.
Some of your key accountabilities will be:
- To define, build and deliver key levers across the organisation which evolve our cultural effectiveness and ways of working as a global, brand and consumer centered organisation
- To define Global Standards across the areas of Leadership, Leadership Development, Coaching, Team Building and culture/ organisational effectiveness in order to drive sustainable performance of our leaders and our people
- Accountability for defining and developing ‘The Global Pandora Leadership’ standard in partnership with the business, which is applicable for our three populations across head office, retail and production
- To provide consultancy expertise and guidance to our leaders in partnership with our talent managers and HRD’s through coaching and education on their role as leaders, talent agenda, culture and building high performing teams
Global mindset combined with strong strategic and planning skills
You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and a commercial mindset with a clear preference for data-driven decisions. Your organisational and planning skills are good and you are a fast learner who thrives in a pacey, pragmatic environment. Furthermore, you have a global mindset – you are a broad thinker with the ability to connect the dots globally.
Adding to that, we envision that you have and can demonstrate:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in a similar Leadership/ Culture/ Talent role
- Experience within an global organisation and consumer industry
- Excellent demonstrated knowledge of Leadership, Talent and Cultural best practices
- Familiarity with traditional and modern approaches and philosophy to leadership, leadership assessment, development, succession and cultural change transformations
- Depth of expertise in leadership, culture and project management
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.