E-Com Web Merchandising Specialist - maternity cover
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Are you a structured and commercially driven Ecommerce Specialist with a great analytical skillset? Can you sharpen and optimize trading activities without compromising the integrity of the brand? Do you have experience with working in a complex and everchanging retail environment? And will you approach stakeholder management with both professionalism and a can-do attitude?
As our new E-Com Web Merchandising Specialist we will need your technical skillset and experience with digital platforms, (preferably) Sales Force Commerce Cloud (SFCC), to help improve our online sales through an enhancement of the consumer journey and knowledge for our Online Shops in Denmark and Sweden.
The position is a maternity cover and have a duration of approx. 12 months.
Your areas of responsibilities
As an E-Com Web Merchandising Specialist, you can expect the following job assignments:
- Content setup in Content Management System (Coremedia)
- Merchandising and trading in SalesForce Commerce Cloud
- Reporting and optimization of the site
- A/B testing
- Product updates in PIM system
- Newsletter translations and agency coordination
- Local Social Media and community management
- Validations of campaign copy and product descriptions
- As a member of the Northern Europe Ecommerce, you will be part of a team based in Hamburg and Copenhagen, reporting into the Director E-Commerce Northern Europe, based in Hamburg
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to leverage knowledge, new opportunities and be ready to drive our Omni-channel ambitions
- A key point of contact for local markets’ Ecommerce teams/digital managers, gathering feedback and evaluation of key activities and optimization of results
What is needed to succeed?
- Data driven, numerate and analytical
- At least 2-3 years of experience in managing an Ecommerce platform, preferably within fashion retail or at a minimum a B2C company
- A master’s/bachelor’s degree within Marketing, Ecommerce, Computer Science or a related area is required
- Detailed knowledge of current Ecommerce trends and best practices
- Comfortable and experienced in working with KPIs
- Strong presenter who can engage/influence stakeholders at all levels
- Advanced user in Excel/XML
- Fluent in Danish and English, written and spoken
Your personal qualifications make a difference
You might be the person we are looking for, if you thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment, if you are agile and adaptive and have a can-do attitude. We also value natural curiosity and that you are eager to test things out and learn while doing it. To step into this role, you need persuasive communication skills in English including being outgoing and passionate along with having self-awareness and a desire for constant self-improvement. We expect you to be goal-oriented, self-motivated, out-going, empathetic and approachable. Last but not least, it is important that you are a real team player with collaborate ways of working.
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate- and performance-driven people. We are a busy department of 7 people, who work closely together, even if not in the same country, help each other out and appreciate an informal and humorous tone.
Start date: As soon as possible.
This role is based in the Pandora Global Office in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Did we get your attention?
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandora’s future, PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewelry made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewelry is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewelry at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.