Engineering Manager, Digital Development
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Do you enjoy coaching, mentoring and developing engineers and are you passionate about Supply chain development and architecture? And do you want to be a part of the world’s largest jewellery company and the build of our new world-class Digital Hub? If yes, we might have an exciting opportunity for you!
Leadership for e-commerce engineering talent.
Pandora has built (and continues to expand) it’s digital community of thinkers, makers and doers. We need an exceptional individual, that can provide leadership and motivation to the development team for complex projects and problem resolution. You, and your team, will work closely with agile Product development squads to ensure excellence in how quality is delivered at each stage of the iteration build cycle within Pandora’s Digital Hub.
You will act as the champion of development and best practice implementation, providing coaching and support for Product squads. Additionally, you will be responsible for driving continuous improvement in Pandora’s Development coding standards.
Furthermore, you will:
- Oversee multiple projects and ensure project timing is maintained through collaboration with Senior Engineers, Software Architects, Product Managers, Business Analysts, and QA teammates
- Develop, evolve and act as the subject matter expert on technology stack and development best practices
- Manage the recruitment, on-boarding, training activities, career-pathing, and evaluation of the development team
- Responsible for maintaining and improving Pandora’s e2e eCommerce solutions architecture and managing the solutions delivered by a growing team of web developers
- Actively participate in daily, weekly & sprint-related team meetings and brainstorming activities related to the project issues, collaborate with development and involvement in QA/testing and launching of e2e implementations
- Collaborate in brainstorming, designing, architecting and implementing new solutions, as well as suggesting tools, technologies, and best practices to improve performance and site quality.
Knowledge and experience:
- Minimum 5 years of hands on experience in a Supply chain development environment and IBM Sterling Commerce
- Minimum 3 years of experience in people management and Agile way of working.
- Strong understanding of the full eCommerce technology ecosystem including Digital Content, CMS, PIM, DAM, Payment, Tag Management, Web Analytics, ERP, CRM, OMS, WMS, Fraud Management and more.
- Strong understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (Git strategies, Unit Tests, build processes, etc.)
- IBM Sterling Certified.
Something about you:
You might be the person we are looking for if you have the ability to balance pragmatism with high code quality and are comfortable managing both onshore and offshore resources, budget and forecasts. You are a self-starter and you always keep focus on delivering both business and customer value. As you will be part of a dynamic fast-paced global environment, it is important that you are adaptable, change-resilient and able to make positive use of opportunities presented.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global HR
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19 billion in 2020.