Finance Business Partner
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Do you want to be a Financial Business Partner to our Global Business Units responsible for our product collections in Marketing? Are you keen to bring insights and transparency on financials within this brand-driven organization? Then this could be the role for you!
Deliver commercial insights and quality business partnering solutions
To ensure maximum impact of our annual +DKK 3bn marketing investments and to accelerate our two Global Business Units (GBUs) with a revenue of more than DKK 20bn, we are looking for a strong finance professional who can support and add to financial capabilities within the Marketing and GBU arena. You will be part of a very capable team to deliver cutting edge financial business partnering solutions, and we need your expertise to support in driving the agenda towards our colleagues. By joining our Global Business Finance department, you will support and enable our Marketing and GBU organisation in commercial decisions and support our growth journey by providing financial transparency on key Marketing initiatives.
Some of your critical tasks include:
- Drive the Advertising and promotional spend (A&P) planning agenda in full coordination with FP&A, commercial finance and marketing (timeline, process, RACI, governance)
- Provide input and fact based recommendation on resource allocation (media, working / non-working A&P, Return on advertising spend,…)
- Ensure alignment between financial planning and media planning (participation in clusters media review,…)
- Own A&P cost structure (cost definitions, technical guidelines for clusters)
- Collaborate with our cost reset team to capture savings withing marketing
- Monthly reports and analysis on global A&P spend
- Partner on global business cases to help business decision making (personalisation, loyalty program, etc)
- Facilitate the cluster business partner community (20 colleagues) for Marketing spend to ensure knowledge sharing and alignment both globally and locally
- Support GBUs in business cases for product innovation
- Provide transparency on financial performance per collection and insights on product mix effects and overall product performance
Your new team
You will be part of Global Business Finance, a large multi-cultural finance department of more than 100 professionals. The purpose of this function is to ensure strong financial management of the Global functions and strengthened commercial finance support of CMO, CDO, CPO, CIO, CTO, CHRO, and CSO, including Manufacturing in Thailand. You will report to the Finance Director of Marketing and GBUs together with 4 talented colleagues and will be part of a larger team of today 10 people, all supporting CXOs. Our whole team works closely together on parallel tasks, we help each other when needed and we enjoy an informal, caring and humorous environment with respect for each other as individuals.
Career development with international opportunities
We are looking to develop our skills continuously, and thus we expect to challenge each other to further our ability to deliver value and grow as individuals. We are developing a business partner mindset and framework to support our ways of working.
Furthermore, we offer international career opportunities, and we regularly rotate colleagues both between functions in Global Office in Denmark, but also into international opportunities. The sky is the limit and we are committed to help your career develop into the next level.
Strong business acumen and functional insights into product and marketing
Succeeding in this role requires a combination of strong business acumen, business finance, functional insights or interest into product and marketing, as well as partnering and communication skills. Your energy level is high and you are eager to drive a global agenda with your “One Global Team” mindset. Adding to that, you understand strategic development, functional priorities and you have and can demonstrate:
- Eagerness to learn and enjoy a steep learning curve
- Commercial mindset
- Ability to connect the dots between financial performance and business challenges
- Strong analytical skills and a strong attention to details
- Ideally, experience from branded consumer goods, retail, fashion and/or FMCG industry
- A Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or similar
- Fluency in English with strong and effective communication skills – both verbally and in writing
- 3-5 years of work experience within finance in a large global business
Something about you
You might be the person we are looking for if you are outgoing with strong communication skills and are able to speak with people from all levels of the organization, incl. senior management. You have strong influencing skills and the ability to be assertive. You are a great problem solver with the ability to communicate complex issues in a simple way.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Global Recruitment Manager
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandora future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hear from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 26,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19.0 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) in 2020.