Financial Business Consultant, Global Marketing & GBUs
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Do you want to be the financial advisor to Global Marketing and Global Business Units? And keen to bring insights and transparency on financials within this brand-driven organization? Then read on!
Deliver cutting edge financial business partnering solutions
To ensure maximum impact of our annual +DKK 3bn marketing investments and to accelerate our two Global Business Units (GBUs) with a revenue of more than DKK 20bn, we are looking for a strong finance professional who can support and add to financial capabilities within the Marketing and GBU arena. You will be part of a very capable team to deliver cutting edge financial business partnering solutions, and we need your expertise to support in driving the agenda towards our colleagues. By joining our Global Business Finance department, you will support and enable our Marketing and GBU organisation to make enlightened decisions and support our growth journey. Some of your critical tasks include:
- Be a great business partner both within finance and towards the marketing and GBU organisation
- Support and establish integrated processes between marketing, GBU and financial planning
- Insightful performance management, including;
- Support business in long- and short term forecasting and budgeting of collections and marketing spend
- Reporting, including development of insightful standardised reports to drive better decision making for both GBU and Marketing
- Deep-dive analyses and investigation of root causes
- Build scenarios for marketing investments to ensure maximum flexibility for the CMO
- Drive clarity on global marketing costs and improve insights into Return on Advertising Spend (ROAS)
- Support GBUs and Marketing in business case development
- Develop the Collaborative framework, including
- Support with insights on individual collaborations and their performance
- Develop our partnership model and ensure we set us up for success – Currently a DKK +1bn business, however, we want to further build it
You are expected to take strong personal ownership and as part of the team to drive best practices on reporting, planning, business case development etc. You are ‘fluent’ in deep dive analyses and thrive in digging into the numbers to understand root causes. You furthermore get energized to suggest corrective actions and take pride in improving business performance.
Your new team
You will be part of Global Business Finance, a large multi-cultural finance department of more than 100 professionals. The purpose of this function is to ensure strong financial management of the Global functions and strengthened commercial finance support of CMO, CDO, CPO, CIO, CTO, CHRO, and CSO, including Manufacturing in Thailand. You will report to the Finance Director of Marketing and GBUs together with 4 talented colleagues and will be part of a larger team of today 12 people, all supporting CXOs. Our whole team works closely together on parallel tasks, we help each other when needed and we enjoy an informal, caring and humorous environment with respect for each other as individuals.
Career development with international opportunities
We are looking to develop our skills continuously, and thus we expect to challenge each other to further our ability to deliver value and grow as individuals. We are developing a business partner mindset and framework to support our ways of working.
Furthermore, we offer international career opportunities, and we regularly rotate colleagues both between functions in Global Office in Denmark, but also into international opportunities. The sky is the limit and we are committed to help your career develop into the next level.
Strong business acumen and functional insights into Marketing and GBU
Succeeding in this role requires a combination of strong business acumen, business finance, functional insights into marketing and product, as well as partnering and communication skills to drive change within the CMO area. Your energy level is high and you are eager to drive a global agenda with your “One Global Team” mindset. Adding to that, you understand strategic development, functional priorities and you have and can demonstrate:
- Eagerness to learn and enjoy a steep learning curve
- Ability to connect the dots between financial performance and business challenges
- Strong analytical skills and a strong attention to details
- Expert Excel knowledge required
- HFM experience a plus
- Ideally, experience from branded consumer goods, retail, fashion and/or FMCG industry
- A Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or similar
- Fluency in English with strong and effective communication skills – both verbally and in writing
- 2-5 years of work experience within finance in a bigger company
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 26,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19.0 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) in 2020.