Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Do you enjoy translating a product vision into actionable engineering requirements to deliver business and customer value at the world’s largest jewellery brand? If so, then we may have an exciting opportunity for you.
We have combined all our tech, digital and data talents to accelerate and drive Pandora’s digital journey. As we are in the process of revamping the digital landscape and driving our eCommerce performance, we are growing our digital team and searching for Functional Analysts that can help us on this journey.
Job description and areas of responsibility
As Functional Analyst, you will be embedded within an agile squad and partner very closely with a Product Manager to understand their product vision and roadmap and how it delivers customer and business value. You will be responsible to take this into action by converting this into engineering development–ready user stories which can be prioritized in a backlog. Along this journey, you will be analysing the requirements, identifying open questions, and unknown information, and leveraging your relationships with the appropriate stakeholders to ensure all ground has been covered and the essential information has been acquired.
In addition, your daily tasks will include to:
- Continuous analysis of requirements, break them down into user stories and user acceptance criteria.
- Deliver development-ready user stories to then refine the backlog which can be used by the development team
- Collaborate with your squad members to fully scope and define specifications including UX, software development and QA
- Document new features/changes in Confluence for e-commerce managers to fully utilize new features
- Manage implementation of technical integrations with external vendors including gathering required information and project management
- Act as the lead contributor during refinement sessions to ensure user stories are development-ready
- Manage adding new and existing user stories in Jira with the relevant support documentation
- Participate and contribute to all agile scrum ceremonies including daily stand up meetings, sprint planning, backlog refinement, sprint demo, and sprint retrospective
- Conduct competitive analysis and providing the Product Manager with insights into what are table stakes features and what are highly differentiated features.
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. We work in squads and tribes, using agile to help us deliver customer and business value and you will be a part of a multi-disciplinary squad of approximately 10 people. In this role, it is critical to work with a Product Manager to turn the product vision and road map into action. Likewise, you will develop strong working relationships with relevant business owners for Pandora Business context and with Technology for retail-specific technology expertise.
What is needed to succeed
In order to succeed in this position, we imagine that you have relevant education, strong knowledge of product vision and road mapping having previously worked as a Business Analyst or Product Owner. You are experienced in using work management tools such as Jira, and can support the Product Manager with execution of development–ready user stories.
Further to this, you have:
- Experience with analysis tools and techniques, including wireframes and business process modelling
- Experience in applying agile analysis techniques, specifically for defining and creating user stories
- Experience working projects where you have been responsible to deliver high quality output of work within deadline
- Good understanding of software development practices such as BDD/TDD principles, continuous integration, and web/mobile technologies
- Highly proficient in English and able to communicate with all levels
Something about you
You might be the person we are looking for if you are a people person, able to establish and maintain constructive and collaborative relationships with all business areas. You demonstrate pragmatic judgement, balancing risk and business value to make decisions which are well-informed and actionable. As a proactive person, you find ways to improve the quality of service delivered to all customers and business owners. You are respectful, have a strong sense of integrity and try to get the best possible result from all people around you. Finally, you function well in a fast paced environment and work well under pressure.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Zara Mc Brien
Recruiter, Global Office HR
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19 billion in 2020.