GBS Finance Transformation Manager
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Do you have finance transformation experience? Would you like to be part of a dynamic and professional Global Business Services team? If so, this could be the job for you!
We are currently looking to hire a new Finance Transformation Manager to join our GBS team in either Copenhagen or Warsaw.
The Finance Transformation Manager will lead improvement projects focused on processes, policies, systems and people using standard project methodologies and tools, together with extensive knowledge of Finance processes, to manage complex multi-departmental initiatives globally.
- Project manager for GBS Finance Transformation projects working closely with Global Process Owners, GBS Operations and IT to ensure successful outcomes
- Applying extensive knowledge of Finance transformation projects to improve GBS to best practices
- Following a standard process, as defined by a recognized professional project management certification
- Initiating projects by checking feasibility and working out budgets, teams and resources
- Carrying out planning - This will include setting goals and objectives, defining roles and producing schedules and timelines for tasks - in accordance with the needs of the project. Some tools, such as Gantt charts, can be used to create a visual project plan
- Selecting, lead and motivate your project team from both internal and external stakeholder organisations
- Managing the project - which includes coordinating the project team to keep them on track and keeping the project on budget
- Carrying out monitoring and control activities in order to track the progress of the project
- Identifying and managing risks to ensure delivery is on time
- Reporting regularly to management and governance forums
- Closing the project - including evaluating successes and challenges to enhance learning for your next project
- 5+ years of solid experience working as a Finance Transformation Manager on a number of projects
- Professional project management certification
- Experience from retail, fashion or FMCG industry (preferred)
- Strong transformation experience within multiple global organizations
- Experience with Finance or Procurement operational processes (required)
- Fluent in English – verbally and written
Something about you
At Pandora, we recognize that it takes winning personalities to create winning cultures – and we believe it is of essence that you master conceptual thinking and that you bring your performance driven attitude as well as your strong analytical skills to secure business results.
In addition, we would like you to have
- Disciplined and organised working style
- Action oriented
- Process and functional knowledge
- Affinity with technology
- Budget, cost & performance management
- Stakeholder engagement
- Presentation skills
- Change management
- Willing to travel regularly and an international mindset
- Team oriented
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally
Your new team
GBS manages the delivery of transactional as well as knowledge-centric services through Service Delivery Centres (SDC) and dedicated Centres of Excellence (CoE) with the initial headcount of 250+ FTEs globally. GBS is transforming these services, underpinned by process excellence and automation, affecting all of Pandora’s employees, franchisees and suppliers.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Global Recruitment Manager
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandora future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hear from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 26,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19.0 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) in 2020.