Global Category Manager, Point of Sales Material
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Are you ready to take on a global role with exciting opportunities at a leading global company? Do you want to develop and execute the Category Strategy for Point of Sales Material (POSM) and work together with a cross-functional team of people from different backgrounds? If so, look no further!
Global role with exciting opportunities
You’ll be part of an ambitious global team of 30 people with 18 different nationalities who are collectively known as the Global Indirect Procurement department. The Category Management team consists of 7 senior procurement professionals as well as a student assistant and we are a team of very passionate procurement professionals who work across all of Pandoras indirect spend. We are working towards establishing a procurement center of excellence for category management and we need someone to help us push the boundaries for same even further. You will be working closely with the strategic sourcing team, the procurement teams in Baltimore and Shanghai as well as stakeholders across the global Pandora organization. You will be reporting to the Director of Global Category Management.
In the role, you will be responsible for developing and securing implementation of the Category Strategy for the POSM Category. This will be done in line with the overall Global Indirect Procurement and company objectives to deliver results in terms of revenue support, cost savings, risk & compliance management and other value generators. The role includes both the strategic aspects of Category Management as well as execution of projects identified in the category pipeline. Furthermore, you will:
- Drive to reach the Procurement and Category objectives in terms of savings, Procurement coverage, CSR, compliance, payment terms, risk management and other relevant measures
- Ensure that governance for the category strategy is anchored with key stakeholders from the business via category councils.
- Analyze global market trends and identify opportunities and risks to act on.
- Maintain and develop information related to all commercial, cross-functional and other process interactions.
- Commercially develop and ensure sourcing of the right products and suppliers.
- Pursue and realize ongoing price savings and TCO cost reductions.
- Focus on risk mitigation on e.g., supplier strategy, supply, quality, etc.
- Develop and drive supplier relationships across the globe, with focus on e.g., speed to market, cost quality and CSR
- Facilitate ongoing re-fueling of the sourcing pipeline and secure necessary resources for executing same.
- Be responsible for development of the data input/output of different Procurement and Category tools.
Strong, commercial professional with broad interpersonal, communicative and adaptive skills
We imagine the ideal professional to be a self-driven individual who thrives on juggling many priorities and navigating in the field of multiple suppliers and stakeholders. You are a team player with an analytical mindset and enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. We see you as a passionate individual with a drive for what you do. Furthermore, you have:
- More than five years of experience from roles within Category Management, Sourcing, Procurement or similar, preferably within POSM or related categories in a global/international setting
- Preferably a wide knowledge on POSM material and production methods for items such as Packaging, print and campaign materials.
- Preferably experience from retail marketing and knowledge of relevant processes around approval of samples, design development and product life cycle
- A university degree within Business Administration, economics, finance, or another relevant field
- The ability to collaborate cross-functionally and work with people from different backgrounds.
- An ability to work towards deadlines
- A dynamic profile, a result-oriented approach and the ability also to motivate others to deliver results.
- Strong negotiation experience and skills.
Global Career Band 4
Application deadline: May 16th, 2021
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Christian Lindholt Andersen
Global Recruitment Manager
+45 31 26 58 00
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 26,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19.0 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) in 2020.