Global Mobility Manager, Total Rewards
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Are you passionate about driving complex international programs? Are you looking to use your skills in a fast-paced, global environment? If so, this could be the job for you!
An integral part of Pandora’s values and future growth strategy revolves around supporting the development of our talented group of employees worldwide. As part of this talent mission, our Global Mobility team ensures that our organization has the proper strategy, processes and programs in place to properly facilitate the relocation and movement of key talent worldwide.
Following Pandora’s successful commercial transformation over the past few years, our global headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark has seen an increase in both cultural growth and diversity, fueled by our commitment to hire key talent worldwide and provide our employees with enriching global career opportunities. This has subsequently lead to a significant demand for global mobility services and we are now looking to expand the team with an experienced mobility specialist with experience managing complex global programs at scale and deep understanding of the financial, compliance and regulatory impacts of cross-border talent movement.
As manager of the Global Mobility team, you will support Pandora’s talent ambitions by leading the journey towards realizing improvements in global mobility processes for the Global Office in Copenhagen. This includes ensuring all internal stakeholders, as well as vendors, are aligned to ensure the best possible relocation experience for talent which allows them to get up to speed fast as possible and safeguarding the success of the organization’s talent investment.
Your key accountabilities will be to:
• Ensure proper reporting and execution of international movements in/out of DK to ensure we support Pandora’s talent ambition.
• Establish a business case framework when hiring internationally, providing clarity on cost and resource impact.
• Maintain and further develop competitive, transparent and simple global mobility guidelines for our global office in Denmark.
• Process clarity and connection with internal and external stakeholders, such as corporate finance and our tax service provider
• Ensure reporting and visibility for management on the investments in hiring internationally.
• Evaluate regulations and possibilities around remote work, connected to flexible working.
• Lead the approach to ensure local compliance to global policies and locally relevant legislation, such as approach towards PWD
• Support the current mobility advisor in new cases and ensure best in class in-house mobility support.
• Evaluate trends and forecast for future mobility, ensuring the organizational requirements to support the ambitions
• Evaluate deliverables of current tax and mobility partnerships.
• Provide process leadership to improve the experience of our expat population.
What is needed to succeed:
• 3+ years with exposure to global mobility and taxation in Denmark
• Experience from another global mobility team
• Experience in developing Global Mobility processes and guiding HR teams on delivery.
• Experience with Danish employment and tax law is an advantage, i.e. from working in consultancy dealing with employees tax matters.
Your new teamAs part of the Performance & Reward team, consisting of 6 people, you will be reporting directly into the Performance & Reward Manager, Global Office and will have responsibility for management of one mobility advisor. In addition, you will be part of the broader global office Human Resources team with over 30 different diverse colleagues covering all aspects of HR, from technology to talent.
As part of the Performance & Reward team, consisting of 6 people, you will be reporting directly into the Performance & Reward Manager, Global Office and will have responsibility for management of one mobility advisor. In addition, you will be part of the broader global office Human Resources team with over 30 different diverse colleagues covering all aspects of HR, from technology to talent.
Did we get your attention?
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 26,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19.0 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) in 2020.