Global Payroll Director
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Are you a senior global payroll expert? Do you have experience of building out payroll operations globally? If so, this could be the job for you!
This person will be responsible for the development and implementation of the strategic direction on global payroll, including recommendation on organisation design, providers (including potential to consolidate providers globally) and interaction with Success Factors HRIS.
Responsibilities will also include supporting the local organisations in their payroll operations, vendor management and organisation, and manage the relationship with global payroll providers.
The key accountabilities are to:
• Build and Maintain an overview of payroll operations globally, including providers, contracts and organisations in 10 Clusters, 3 Distribution Centers, Production centers and Global Office.
• Institute a global payroll reporting capability with people technology experts – to create dashboards, reports, and analytics for internal HR use and external reporting (e.g. finance).
• Improve the capability of our payroll specialists and the supervision from local Performance & Reward teams – sharing best practice across clusters, and developing global best practices for payroll operations where appropriate.
• Map current payroll processes and bring short-term and long-term strategies for continuous improvement in payroll operations, and embedded benefits administration.
• Develop a global payroll strategy in conjunction with Global Business Services, IT and HR People Technology – including business case and change management plan.
• Support locally based teams and shared service teams (as well as key external vendors) in delivering key people performance, benefits, mobility and recognition policies.
• Provide indirect leadership to the payroll team members globally, and continue to develop our payroll practices to external best practice standards.
Required skills and qualifications
• 5+ years within the field of global payroll management, either in house or consulting, including some exposure to Global Business Services projects.
• Experience with Success Factors or other HCM on global scale
• Experience from global retail, design fashion or FMCG industry
We will consider candidates based in Bangkok, Baltimore, Shanghai or Warsaw, as well as Copenhagen for this role.
Something about you
At Pandora, we recognize that it takes winning personalities to create winning cultures – and we believe it is of essence that you master conceptual thinking and that you bring your performance driven attitude as well as your strong analytical skills to secure business results.
In addition, we would like you to have;
• Strong financial acumen and analytical skills – with a global mindset
• Resilience and ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organisational levels.
• Ability to articulate complex ideas or context into simple action oriented terms.
• Customer and solution orientation—establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect, ability to work with partners at all organizational levels
• Team work—the ability to effectively work with others to positively impact performance
• Collaboration and influencing—the ability to influence in increasingly complex situations and develop effective working relationships that positively impact business performance
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Global Recruitment Manager
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora's future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hear from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 26,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19.0 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) in 2020.