Global PR & Influencers Director
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Would you like to join Pandora and play a significant role in making our company more and more relevant for consumers across the globe? Are you a recognized leader when it comes to managing lifestyle and fashion media and influencer activities?
You’ll inspire and lead a direct team of about seven professionals working alongside you to set the global strategy, planning and execution of marketing PR and influencer activities, identifying and acting on opportunities and mitigating potential issues.
• Create global strategy for marketing PR and influencers in alignment with corporate and marketing strategy
• Secure PR and media opportunities aligned with business priorities (major events, seasonal moments, product launches, etc.) and deliver global activations against them
• Generate compelling media narratives and pitch ideas that can be replicated across multiple markets
• Build and manage global media relationships directly and through cooperation with local PR leads. Coordination of PR agencies when needed
• Provide direction and support to local market PR and influencer leads to create impact with local media and [and influencers]• Drive one agenda together with the Corporate communication & Sustainability team (globally and locally)
• Manage strategy and direction for local influencers activities
• Manage global and local PR events for lifestyle and fashion media
• Draft messaging and media strategies to amplify announcements, product launches and updates, partnerships and campaigns.
• Monitor and report on the impact of PR and influencer work, as required
What is needed to succeed:
• At least 10 years’ solid experience working within PR and influencers and leading global media relations within a global organization in retail, fashion or FMCG industry
• Strong existing networks/relationship with editors in chief, publishing houses, influencers globally
• Proven ability to craft messages and news angles, write brand narratives, , conduct media outreach and manage interviews etc
• Proven ability to manage issues proactively
• [Proven experience on influencers strategy and activation]
• 5+ years of people management experience
• Mix of global (headquarters) and local experience is preferable
• A strong understanding of all media platforms
• Fluency in English – both spoken and written
• Master degree in Marketing, Communications or similar
Something about you:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Experience in leading major projects
• Flexible to adapt to changing priorities and able to work to tight deadlines
• Experience in managing individuals and agencies, building teams/networks across time zones
• Comfortable with travel to meet with media, influencers, teams and agencies as needed
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Strong organisational skills
Additional information:The role sits within the Pandora Global Marketing Office in Copenhagen, Denmark reporting to SVP Go-to-market & Data-driven growth
Global Career Band 3
Application deadline: September 15th, 2021
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Global Talent Acquisition Manager
+39 335 1269559
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandora’s future, PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We encourage you to attach a CV and Cover Letter into the application. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Beside from our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.