GDPR Delivery Manager
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Are you a skilled delivery manager with experience in working with compliance and privacy? And do you want to implement and manage GDPR/privacy efforts in the world’s largest jewellery company? Then read on!
Scoping, implementing and managing GDPR/privacy efforts
In this role, you will take the lead by scoping, implementing and managing GDPR/privacy efforts in the Global Compliance team. You will design and deliver workshops, plan, coordinate and drive implementation in close collaboration with key stakeholders, both cross-functionally and in close collaboration with Legal and IT.
You will support the Program Lead in managing tasks and together drive the global privacy agenda and privacy team.
Adding to that, some of your key responsibilities will be to:
- Contribute to the development of privacy roadmaps and plan how to execute and implement
- Ensure execution on roadmaps and plans, incl. coordination of activities cross all divisions
- Project manage and assist with privacy related projects and tasks
- Report together with the program planner on progress, risks and solutions
- Work to ensure consistency and common frameworks in close co-operation with the functional Privacy Managers in the business
Proactive team player with strong analytical skills
We hope to see that you are proactive, ambitious with a can-do attitude. You have great overview, ability to follow-up and ensure progress all together with a critical sense that gives you the ability to deal with complex situations and issues. You are a team player with the ability to work both cross-functionally and cross-culturally.
Furthermore, we imagine that you have and can demonstrate:
- A relevant degree ex. Project Management, Compliance, Finance
- Minimum 3 years of solid experience working within projects and execution
- Minimum 3 years of experience from consultant type work
- Structured and understand the importance of well-documented processes
- Proactive with a “doer” mentality
- Excellent written communication and reporting skills
- Able to navigate in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
- Experience from a global organisation
- Experience with or a genuine interest in working with compliance/privacy
- Strong ability to project manage across functions, levels and cultures
Your new team
You will be part of the Global Compliance team and will together with other specialists build a strong global compliance function. We are an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people and we take great pride in treating our people well.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
+44 774 784 8815
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.