HR Coordinator, temporary position
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Are you a proactive, curious HR professional who is willing to learn and develop your skills? Then this opportunity could be for you! We are looking for a HR Coordinator to join Global Office HR in Copenhagen.
This role will primarily support the HR Business Partners for Global Office in delivering a proactive and flexible HR service to all employees and line managers, whilst driving best practice and ensuring compliance with all company procedures, documented policies and employment legislation.
Your key accountabilities will be to:
- Work with the HR Business Partners to improve HR operational efficiencies and contribute to a seamless employee cycle across the global organization and delivering the highest HR standards
- Support with general HR queries
- Use communication channels to answer questions and provide relevant information about employee cycle
- Coordinate and manage administration of organizational changes
- Support the Global Office HR team with HR administration and a variety of ad hoc HR tasks and projects.
- Support administration process related to on- and off boarding of all employees at Pandora Global Office.
- Secure Employee data is correct recorded in Pandora HR And IT systems
The position is temporary with a duration of 6 months.
Proactive self-starter with a strong work ethic
We hope to see that you are a self-starter with a willingness to learn and solve problems independently. Your work ethic is strong and you are a team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Furthermore, we would like you to have:
- Preferably 1-3 years of relevant work experience in HR
- Experience in HR policies and basic employment law knowledge
- Experience with data integrity and accuracy of data and systems
- Experience with ensuring all employee documents are compliant, up to date and accessible online
- Experience from Global HR functions is considered a plus (such as Student Assistant, HR Assistant, HR Generalist or similar)
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. In this role you will be part of the Pandora Global Office HR admin team and report to the HR Manager for Global Office.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Global Recruitment Manager
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We are looking to hire for this position as soon as possible and with immediate start date, so will be reviewing applications ongoingly. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 26,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19.0 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) in 2020.