Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Do you want to be part of a team providing senior management and the Board of Directors with greater confidence that risks, e.g. events or developments reducing our ability to reach our objectives, are consistently identified, understood, assessed, mitigated, or transferred worldwide? Pandora’s Global Risk Office is offering you this unique opportunity.
The Global Risk Office is tasked with, among other things, managing mitigating activities as well as fostering an open and honest internal risk culture across Pandora. Our primary responsibility is to provide senior management with the consolidated Pandora risk profile on an ongoing basis. In addition, we have been tasked with taking Pandora’s insurance program to the next level. The Global Risk Office is part of the Group Finance organisation and our customer is Pandora as a whole.
As our new Insurance Manager, you will report to the Director of the Global Risk Office located in Copenhagen. The Insurance Manager will have the responsibility for the insurance program and will be the key contact person for placement, claims, loss prevention, contract and coverage questions. You will be responsible for engaging in all aspects from analysis to negotiation either directly or in co-operation with our insurance brokers. You will identify and assess both current and emerging insurable risks.
• Consolidating and analysing data to expand and drive internal risk assessments (utilising internal data capture to support negotiations with brokers, insurers etc.)
• Collaborating with Advisors, Brokers, QHSE, IT, HR, and others on insurance as well as identification of exposures, implementation of best practices, gathering underwriting data, and designing and placing appropriate coverage
• Facilitating internal training and workshops; helping raise awareness on risk and insurance related topics
You will play an active role in identifying and recommending opportunities to enhance our insurance program, as well as determining and proposing solutions. You will provide subject matter expertise on Insurance-related projects by working with and being an active member of project teams and liaise with relevant parties in the business to ensure the right balance between our risk appetite and our insurance program.
Required skills and qualifications:
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Law, Finance, Economics, Engineering or Business Administration from a recognized university
• +5 years of experience from a similar role in an international company; an international insurance/broking company
• Impeccable analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• A proven track record in driving optimisation and efficiency processes across an organisation; having a strong overview as well as strategic perspective without losing sight of relevant details
• Ability to interact effectively with staff at multiple levels in the organization to develop, analyse, and communicate insurance-related matters as well as to identify and resolve or escalate complex problems with minimal guidance
• Possess strong process facilitation and project management skills that help you succeed in your work
• Strong digital skills, particularly relating to the Microsoft Office product suite as well as excellent English verbal and written communication skills
Strong communication skills with an analytical mindset
Your personal qualities define you as robust and a great collaborator who always has a positive attitude. You demonstrate a high personal energy and are able to motivate and engage the organisation. You never lose focus, despite changing demands or tight deadlines.
You are analytical, organised and able to plan and handle many different tasks and deadlines at the same time. You have a systematic and analytical work approach with focus on details while maintaining the overview. Furthermore, you are proactive, curious and eager towards finding new ways of simplifying and optimising work and processes.
The atmosphere is informal and humorous and if you can keep a good sense of humour at all times, you are the kind of person we are looking for.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Global Recruitment Manager
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandora's future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hear from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewelry made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewelry is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewelry at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) in 2020.