Legal Counsel, Marketing Law Specialist
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Are you our new Legal Counsel, Marketing Law Specialist?
Being one of the largest and most well-known jewellery companies in the world, we believe that high-quality jewellery, strong business performance, clear market communication and high ethical standards go hand in hand.
As a result of growth, we are looking to hire a new Marketing Law Specialist to join our Global Legal & Compliance department.
Becoming part of a truly global business, you will work independently and report to our Legal Business Partner for Marketing, Collaborations & Sustainability, who sits in Copenhagen, with all aspects within marketing law as well as contract drafting.
In collaboration with our global internal stakeholders including the Legal team, the Marketing and Product teams and the Communication & Sustainability teams, and under the supervision and direction of our Legal Business Partner for Marketing, Collaborations & Sustainability, your responsibilities and tasks mainly include;
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating marketing related contracts e.g. agency, PR, talent, influencer and licensing agreements,
- Providing legal advice on all aspects of marketing-related activities for our stores as well as our digital channels, incl. competitions, user generated content, etc.,
- Supporting our cross-functional Marketing & Collaboration projects as primary legal advisor,
- Providing legal advice related to our products and materials in general (metals, stones, packaging etc.),
- Advising on sustainability matters related to our products and marketing, and
- Instructing and managing external advisors.
Required skills and qualifications
- Master in Law, HA(jur.), Business Administration & Law or similar
- Minimum 2 years of experience with marketing law and contracts
- Experience from a law firm, B2C company, trade organization or media agency is a plus
Something about you
At Pandora, we recognize that it takes winning personalities to create winning cultures – and we believe it is of essence that you master conceptual thinking and that you bring your performance driven attitude as well as your strong analytical skills to secure business results.
Your background is a law degree with experience in marketing law and contracts. You have a burning desire to play in this field, and you understand how to create value to the business as a trusted advisor and how to create cross-functional synergies and relations. Since sustainability is becoming more and more important, you also have an interest in developing within this field.
In addition, we would like you to have:
- Energy and drive,
- Profound interest in marketing law and contracts,
- Ability to navigate SoMe channels,
- High level of reliability and sense of responsibility,
- Focused on processes, targets and results,
- Ability to manage several projects and tasks simultaneously,
- Excellent communication skills, at all levels,
- Fluency in written and spoken English, and
- Solid problem-solving attitude.
Your new colleagues
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting and growing business area that has senior executive attention and work in an international group of can-do spirited, daring and caring people. The Marketing, Collaborations & Sustainability area sits within our IPR team, which currently consists of 5 legal counsels and 2 assistants who enjoy a close and informal working environment, primarily based in our Global Office in Copenhagen and headed by our Deputy General Counsel, Global IPR.
This is a full time position reporting to our Legal Business Partner for Marketing, Collaborations & Sustainability.
This role is based in our Global Office in Copenhagen. For an applicant based elsewhere than Copenhagen, relocation will be required.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident and ready to apply for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Global Recruitment Manager
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandora future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hear from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 26,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19.0 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) in 2020.