Manager, Consumer Insight
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
We are looking for a bright manager who will be responsible for providing Consumer Insights support and direction to one of our Global Business Units. Are you an expert on consumer insights? Join our Consumer Insight team in Copenhagen and start an exciting journey at Pandora.
Development of new concepts and in depth consumer research
As Consumer Manager Insight, your key responsibility will be:
- Ensuring an on-going insight flow and managing ad hoc research projects supporting the collection development, including concept development, test of new products, target understanding
- Lead ad hoc and often cross-functional consumer research projects on strategic topics, e.g. Pricing, Innovation and Gifting
- Overall responsible for product testing and stakeholder management across the business, in partnership with and leading a team of Consumer Insight Specialists
- The projects will normally need a broad range of methodologies, including surveys and qualitative research.
To succeed in this role you have a broad knowledge of research methodologies and insights databases, strong quantitative research background and experience with qualitative research
More specifically, we are looking for the following qualifications and experiences:
- 7+ years of experience in research, ideally from a combination of agency and client side; experience with a FMCG/Retail/Consumer company is considered a strong plus
- Knowledge of both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies is a must
- Experiences with planning, scoping and leading complex research projects, incl. experience with managing research agencies and data panel providers
- Excellent verbal and written communication, including the ability to deliver structured and simple messages in presentations to senior management
- English fluent, both written and spoken
Your new team
Pandora Consumer Insight team is responsible for putting consumers at the center of key business decisions globally. We work with a wide range of projects from strategic projects for the management team over on-going tracking of consumers and consumer testing of campaigns and products to providing insights for tactical decisions.
Manager - Global Career Band 4
Application deadline: September 15th, 2021
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Global Talent Acquisition Manager
+39 335 1269559
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19 billion in 2020.