Manager, Consumer Insights
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Are you an expert on consumer insights? And do you want be part of the development of new concepts and product testing at the worlds’ largest jewellery company? Then read on!
Development of new concepts and in depth consumer research
We are looking for new colleagues to join our Consumer Insight team and the exciting journey of Pandora. As a Manager in Consumer Insights, you will get to work with a broad range of tasks and stakeholders across the business, including senior management, and be key advisor for the management team.
In this role, some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Run and further develop product testing with consumers (quantitative testing) to inform final product selection and volumes to produce
- Development of new concepts (e.g. a new collection) from an early idea to a final concept and product together with a cross functional team. This includes responsibility for scoping of research (across methodologies), vendor selection, quality of research and recommendation to management team
- Leading in depth consumer research on specific topics (one-off studies) with the purpose of increasing the general understanding of the consumers and improve our deliveries to them (e.g. by changing communication, products, service level etc.)
- Helping on any other consumer insight project/request, ranging from looking at existing research and extracting new findings and recommendation to smaller project on everything from cost cutting to campaign testing
Strong quantitative research background and experience with qualitative research
To succeed in this role you need to have a strong quantitative research background and some experience with qualitative research. You are consumer focused and thrive in a fast paced environment with a broad range of tasks.
Furthermore, we envision that you have and can demonstrate:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience from a similar position or a research agency
- Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to deliver structured and simple messages in presentations
- Speaks and writes English fluently
- Experience from the jewelry industry and/or (luxury) consumer goods is considered a plus
- Broad knowledge of vendors and key tools/research methodologies applied by (bigger) agencies is considered a plus
Your new team
The Pandora Consumer Insight team is responsible for putting the consumer in the center of key business decisions globally. We work with a wide range of projects from strategic projects for the management team over on-going tracking of consumers and consumer testing of campaigns and products to providing insights for tactical decisions.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
+44 797 378 7498
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.